Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

FG To Do Something About This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FG To Do Something About This (288 Views)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Nigerians In Togo Prisons Beg FG To Come To Their Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG To Do Something About This by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
1st of October seems to be the worst day of my life
While celebrating the independence of a lawless country trying to relax and chill upon the recession that has taken our country away, my fellows just being arrested here in eleme LGA akpajo portharcourt. I swear down, the guys don't even take drugs, they don't smoke and it wasn't even too late around 8:25pm. They arrested innocent guys who did nothing, my friends and other people around whom was arrested was a total number of 37 people whom had no item that could cause implication. Why is this happening in Nigeria?
Some people whom were arrested were beaten before being thrown into the van innocent husbands, sons and friends were arrested on a country's birthday. Where does that happen?
On reaching the station to dance to their tune, it became too much for someone to handle. The police officer gave an order for no one to be released till tomorrow, they were even put to cell. Tell me what the innocent citizens have done?
It's a huge harassment to bear knowing you aint guilty and have to carry a shame for the dirty country. It's enough with the police harassment thingy. It pained me when i sighted a husband walking with his wife begin arrested alongside with inncent people drinking beer and some other folks around the area.
What does the government has to say about it's citizens being treated like criminals?
Beer is legal to 18+ and so is smoking they did nothing wrong
Isn't the police being at fault here?
I know this happens in other places too but it's too much.
I insist on bringing that station down, i'm going with my lawyer first thing tomorrow morning with my lawyer.
I need more advice on how to stop this in my community, it's way too much this is the 4th time this year.
The station will be in chaos and government will hear it since all they can do is steal from oil to feed themselves
FG will hear and do something about this, it's killing the country.

(1) (Reply)

Big Money Fight With Champion Conor / 38yrs Old Driver Arrested For Diverting Aviation Fuel Worth N13million. / On The Las Vegas Strip Will Go Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.