Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This (1283 Views)

GET A 4 BEDROOM TERRACE NOW @ LEKKI COUNTY. YOUR BEST! / For Sale: Maroko Foreshore Scheme / Maroko Evictee VS Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 3:17am On Oct 02, 2017
My name is David Idongesit and I am a Real Estate consultant. Basically, my job is to bring genuine properties from developing areas to my clients to yield high return on investment within few years.

This is my advise to you on why you should consider investing in Ibeju-Lekki properties right now.

The Ibeju-Lekki axis you're seeing is the same location where the Lagos state government site the largest Free Trade Zone in West Africa - called the *Lekki Free Trade Zone*.

This Free Trade Zone will open up this axis and will surely surparse the development seen in Lekki Phase 1 of today.

The FTZ is the idea of the state government, and partners 4 big Chinese consortiums and ever since work have not stop on the site to bring it into actualization.

Now, less than 2 minutes drive from the Free Trade Zone is where the richest man in Africa is constructing his *Refinery and Fertilizer Plants*.

The Dangote Refinery is going to be the largest private refinery in Africa come 2019, *producing 650,000bpd*. Beside it is the Fertilizer Plant.

Dangote is going to generate his own electricity, which he can not consume all. So he is going to push it to neighbouring towns and countries interested.

The same road where Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery are sited, is the same road most of our estates are located - about 5 to 15 minutes drive apart.

The Dangote Refinery is expected to start partial operation in first quarter of 2018.

In few years to come, once all the mega projects materialize, this axis of Ibeju-Lekki will shoot up commercially and industrially.

*Value of properties in this axis will multiply* and early grabbers will benefit highly from the development in few years time.

Also happening in this axis include the new *Lekki International Airport*, *Deep Seaport* - largest in West Africa, *Dangote Jetty*, *Smart City Lagos*, ongoing construction of an *alternative road* linking the FTZ to Lekki-Epe Expressway, dualization of the *Coastal Road into 8 lanes* and the award and execution of the *4th Mainland Bridge*project spanning over 36km to connect Ibeju-Lekki with Ikorodu - almost triple the length of the 3rd mainland Bridge which is 11.6km

Other companies already operating in the axis are Power Oil (owner of Indomie), Goodwill Technologies Nigeria, several private gated estates, etc. And *Shoprite Ibeju-Lekki* is already positioning itself as we speak.

And this axis we are talking about is just 50 minutes drive from Ajah bus stop.

And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the *Dubai of Africa*.

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 2 to 3 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir, I will advise you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.
And the most interesting part is... it *appreciate faster than anywhere else* in the country.

An example is Lekki Royal Garden Ibeju-Lekki that sold at N2.5m last year November and now selling for over N6m. You can calculate the profit in just few month apart.

I took a client to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

*"The place is far"* this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is N100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it N120m today. This is what is going to happen in Ibeju-Lekki in few years to come.

My best advise sir - buy as many plots as you can and keep because we *buy real estate and wait, we don't wait to buy real estate*.

Thank you.
Call/WhatsApp me on +2348068677558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X471Dm3dogA

Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Be part of the success stories in the NEW LAGOS, invest in Ibeju Lekki as properties are affordable now.
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
To book for inspection, Call or whatsapp Rosedale Homes Now on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
we are Here To Help You Actualise Your dream
For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp Rosedale Homes on +2348068677558
Email : rosedaleproperty@gmail.com
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Let's help make your dream a reality. We assure you of security and huge ROI that you will look back and be thankful for.

For more information and enquiries about our properties please call or WhatsApp us on +2348068677558
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Buy Land with a good price, and within a strategic location that will give a high ROI? Part of our goals is to help you secure a better future at a very reasonable cost.

Try us today and be happy you did. For more information and enquiries, call/WhatsApp us on +2348068677558
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by threadstohn: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Be part of the success stories in the NEW LAGOS, invest in Ibeju Lekki as properties are affordable now.
Re: If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This by laudate: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2017
threadstohn:

I took a client to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

*"The place is far"* this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is N100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it N120m today. This is what is going to happen in Ibeju-Lekki in few years to come.

Your client was either lying to you, or you just made up this story. sad Land in Maroko was NEVER sold for 50,000 naira in the 90s. Former governor of Lagos State, Raji Rasaki actually sent the indigenous people packing from Maroko in 1990, and govt took over the land, only to resell it to the rich, a few years later. undecided

I once worked with an elderly property lawyer who had handled a lot of property transactions as well as land cases for people who had properties in the Maroko/Sandfield area, during that period. I saw old receipts and documents for property transactions that dated back to the late 80s, 90s and even up to mid 2005. None of them was as low as 50,000 naira. Go back and cross check your facts. undecided Please do not mislead people, with inaccurate stories.

Land in Ajah, was being sold for 250,000 naira per plot in 1996, as this lawyer helped my uncle to buy land there, back then. Ajah was even far less developed than Maroko at that time.

(1) (Reply)

Flood At Vgc Estate Entrance In Lekki,lagos. / 20ft Container/caravan With Windows For Sale In PH / Own Plots Of Land At Igbe Road, Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.