Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Balance For Women Both Married And Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Balance For Women Both Married And Single (480 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balance For Women Both Married And Single by debsy001(f): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2017
Its coming closer and you don't want to miss it.
Do you find yourself racing through the day sometimes? There’s so much to be done almost every day and you feel like 24hours is hardly enough?
I want you to know that Infinding Balance,you are not alone.
Emily struggled with this new phase of her life, trying so hard everyday to balance it all and rarely succeeding. She had to quit her job at some point to work from home, just so she could find some balance in the flow of work and family, but very soon Emily found herself insurvival mode…
Do you ever find yourself insurvival mode? Barely making it through most of the days and hardly getting a few minutes just for yourself.
Every woman has had to struggle to find balance for what ever they are doing at some point in their life, especially as a wife and mother.
La Cuisine Danielle, through her COCKTAIL ET DANIELLE Training Event ; a home making training for young wives and single ladies, is a platform committed to helping you find balance as a home maker and a home maker TO-BE.
We want you to know that, in finding balance, you are not alone. This is why we have reached out to some great women of God who have walked the paths that you and I are on in finding balance;

TAG A WOMAN.
6th Edition, COCKTAIL ET DANIELLE TRAINING EVENT.
A Home Making Training For Young Wives And Single Ladies.
------------------------------------
NOVEMBER 2nd Through To The 5th, 2017.
In Finding Balance You Are Not Alone.
PS: REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEGAN WITH GREAT PAYMENT PLANS
Check my signature
Re: Balance For Women Both Married And Single by Ericsunday619: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
debsy001:
Its coming closer and you don't want to miss it.
Do you find yourself racing through the day sometimes? There’s so much to be done almost every day and you feel like 24hours is hardly enough?
I want you to know that Infinding Balance,you are not alone.
Emily struggled with this new phase of her life, trying so hard everyday to balance it all and rarely succeeding. She had to quit her job at some point to work from home, just so she could find some balance in the flow of work and family, but very soon Emily found herself insurvival mode…
Do you ever find yourself insurvival mode? Barely making it through most of the days and hardly getting a few minutes just for yourself.
Every woman has had to struggle to find balance for what ever they are doing at some point in their life, especially as a wife and mother.
La Cuisine Danielle, through her COCKTAIL ET DANIELLE Training Event ; a home making training for young wives and single ladies, is a platform committed to helping you find balance as a home maker and a home maker TO-BE.
We want you to know that, in finding balance, you are not alone. This is why we have reached out to some great women of God who have walked the paths that you and I are on in finding balance;

TAG A WOMAN.
6th Edition, COCKTAIL ET DANIELLE TRAINING EVENT.
A Home Making Training For Young Wives And Single Ladies.
NOVEMBER 2nd Through To The 5th, 2017.
In Finding Balance You Are Not Alone.
PS: REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEGAN WITH GREAT PAYMENT PLANS
Check my signature
wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother In Need / I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition / Get Best Selling Book "Husband Snatchers" & Save Your Marriage From Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.