Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins (867 Views)

Iphone 11 Swap For Iphone 11pro Max / Flashing And Unlocking Of Phones. Section Here / Premium Samsung And Iphone Unlocking services- Note 9 Inclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins by devast(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello everyone....Do you have an iPhone or know a friend or family that have an iPhone locked to any network.
Why spend thousands of naira just to unlock an iPhone and will take weeks for it to be unlocked. Mind you, not even all iphones locked to a particular network are unlockable. To let you kmow more....iPhone unlocking is entire lly different from all other phones. The full information has to be obtained before even starting out. And this information determines if it's unlock able or not, cost to unlock and how many days/weeks.
Why spend so much stress, time and money when you can just buy a CHIP, place it under you Sim, insert it to your iPhone and start using immediately. Wow, Marvelous!!!
It's as easy as that and u can remove it everytime anywhere to use another Sim with just that same CHIP.
Gone are those days where you need not just an engineer but an iPhone unlocking expert to fix the Chip for you. Technologies advance everyday and the technology behind this CHIP I am selling is called PLUG and PLAY.
It's jus so easy that you just put it and it starts working automatically.
No special operation. No special settings whatsoever.
You can do it youself. It only take less than 2mins to unlock your iPhone with our chip. Ah.....Oyinbo Don goo far ooo.
The beauty of it is that it works with all networks anywhere and also check account balance and browse on 3G and 4G networks.
All what a normal unlocked phones can do, this CHIP does all. A beg na 21st century be dis.
It's works for iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 7 plus and 8, 8 plus.
We have many and we also supply for those who are willing to resell.
You can request for yours today. We deliver nationwide or you pickup at our office. Thanks
Call me/whatsapp direct on +2347062429736

1 Like

Re: Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Op I’ve had this iPhone 6 for months now and it’s always telling me SIM card not supported, will this chip unlock the phone ? If yes, abeg send me your contact make we connect, will need the chip like yesterday. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins by HarveyDeven: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Are these the same thing as Gevey or R-SIM?
Re: Chips For Iphone Unlocking....very Cheap, Very Easy And Just 2mins by HarveyDeven: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Anybody who tried this guide? https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-unlock-iphone-8-using-unlocking-instructions/

I want to unlock a new iPhone 8 and this sounds pretty easy to do.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / S10 Plus Needed At An Affordable Amount / Fairly Used Xiaomi Redmi 7 3/32 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.