Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Best Event You Have To Be Today! Free Ticket Inside - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Best Event You Have To Be Today! Free Ticket Inside (364 Views)

To Sell E-ticket To Your Event Or Give Out Free Ticket, Go To Rexcity.com/events / Where To Hire The Best Event Vendors / Ember Creek Victoria Island Lagos Review | Best Event Space In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Event You Have To Be Today! Free Ticket Inside by zoechris: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
I am specially inviting you to a real estate exhibition today,Monday, October 2nd ,2017 by 10am
Attendance is free at one of the best hotels in Nigeria (Four Point by Sheraton Hotel, LEKKI, LAGOS.) @fourpointslagos

Join me live in that event that promises to be awesome.

Don't miss the opportunity to get awesome discounts off and flexible payment plan of any of our estates.

For enquiries, Send an sms or call, indicating your participation and I will gladly reserve your seat as our great guests. Kindly contact;+2347062889444, +2348180422501.(whatsapp enabled).

It will be scintillating and wonderful with lots of food and drinks.

Re: The Best Event You Have To Be Today! Free Ticket Inside by zoechris: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Exhibition on. You won't want to miss this.

(1) (Reply)

We In The House!!! Fun Freestyle - Shady Moderino, More. Watch / Corporate Social Responsibility Course / ICT For Public Participation, Leadership And Governance Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.