Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) (35172 Views)

300 Level Student Of Uniben Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (pictures) / Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident / Futminna 300level Student Involved In A Ghastly Autocrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
RIP ...what a sad news, God grant you and your parents a peaceful abode.
Unibenlite you are forever, it was a bad period for us when a gallant course mate fell during my days in Uniben ,I pray God to give the course mates and the family the fortitude to absorb the pain.
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by opichika(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
RIP LEAZY BABE..God knows the best..so sad to loose a cutie gal like you..
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by Water101(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obalende:

I dont believe this has anything to do with deities. You and I need to uproot male dominance from nigeria since the stats clearly shows they are responsible for causing most accidents. either that or keep waiting for "God".
if u are an atheist i have nothing to say to you.
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sermwell:
Jesus!! Noooooo!!!! I know this babe naaaa!! I remember her asking me in the library if she will be allowed to snap textbook pages with her phone in the library!! Jeez! It hurts now to know that I was even forming for her that day! cry
RIP dear!

Cc Ebayray

I've been crying since on Sunday. I've known Lizzy since Jamb lecture days, such a bright girl embarassed
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
The thing that is eve paining me sef is that her extended family are already dragging family property now sad.

Cc:
Sermwell.

Just when I thought I've seen enough wickedness in this world.

God help someone.
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by d33types: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obalende:
Men and their reckless driving. if you look at NBS statistics, most fatalities involve male drivers. Nigerian men are truly ego driven and reckless animals.

Your thoughtlessness made you miss a point. There are more male drivers on Nigerian roads therefore there will definitely be more likely male driver casualties. This is simple statistics with common sense.

Like one stupid and brainless minister that proposed to remove all Toyota Hiace buses from your roads because they were a major vehicular brand involved in accidents, forgetting that the Hiace buses constituted almost 75% of buses in the interstate roads and would naturally be more involved.
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by d33types: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obalende:
The National Bureau of Statistics on Monday said Nigeria recorded 1,279 deaths in 2,503 road crashes in the second quarter of this year.

It said loss of control and dangerous driving followed closely as they both accounted for 12.92 per cent and 8.06 per cent of the total road crashes recorded.

The report reads in part, “A total of 8,270 Nigerians got injured in the road traffic crashes recorded. 7,805 of the 8,270 Nigerians that got injured, representing 94 per cent of the figure, are adults while the remaining 465 Nigerians, representing six per cent of the figure are children.

“6,217 male Nigerians, representing 75 per cent, got injured in road crashes in Q2 while 2,053 female Nigerians, representing 25 per cent, got injured.

“Similarly, a total of 1,279 Nigerians got killed in the road traffic crashes recorded in Q2. 1,207 of the 1,279 Nigerians that got killed, representing 94 per cent of the figure, are adults while the remaining 72 Nigerians, representing six per cent of the figure are children.

“1,022 male Nigerians, representing 80 per cent, got killed in road crashes in Q2 while 257 female Nigerians, representing 20 per cent got killed.”

This is why we need feminism in Nigeria; displace all these stupid men from their so called "leadership positions".

Canada recently adopted a feminist international development funding policy - why continue to fund violent robbers of tomorrow and reckless drivers whose egos wont event let them examine themselves?

You didn't also read that there are almost a male to female driver ratio of 5: 1 in Nigeria,hence naturally men should have more fatalities?
Which school did you attend?
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by danielpuff(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Rip dear
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by Obalende: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
d33types:

You didn't also read that there are almost a male to female driver ratio of 5: 1 in Nigeria,hence naturally men should have more fatalities?
Which school did you attend?
What of violent robberies, violence and cultists in universities and in society?

there are more male drivers because of patriarchy.

more female drivers will reduce fatality statistics as men are more violent in nature.

the latest Las Vegas massacre and the last 50 before it were perpetrated by?
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by d33types: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Obalende:

What of violent robberies, violence and cultists in universities and in society?

there are more male drivers because of patriarchy.

more female drivers will reduce fatality statistics as men are more violent in nature.

the latest Las Vegas massacre and the last 50 before it were perpetrated by?

I am referring to driving alone in which your view is flawed.

All the same ,males are in the statistics for more criminal activities because they are better risk takers, mostly have more dependents especially in the developing countries,mostly have more liabilities hence are more stressed and more desperate to make it.
Use Nigeria as example, the work of the average married man is making money and the woman, to spend it.. You may then show me where there is more risk,making money or spending it.

As more females become feminists, the rate of crime amongst females will definitely rise.
Re: 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos) by donblazer10(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
d33types:

I am referring to driving alone in which your view is flawed.

All the same ,males are in the statistics for more criminal activities because they are better risk takers, mostly have more dependents especially in the developing countries,mostly have more liabilities hence are more stressed and more desperate to make it.
Use Nigeria as example, the work of the average married man is making money and the woman, to spend it.. You may then show me where there is more risk,making money or spending it.

As more females become feminists, the rate of crime amongst females will definitely rise.
nice one brother...let her know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Elu Iju Akure-North / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.