Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My People In Business You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My People In Business You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing (828 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / How To Start Your Meat Processing Butchery In Nigerian / A Comprehensive Business Plan And Feasibility Study For Meat Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People In Business You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing by butchery(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
an
Meat processing consultants help meat processing facilities run more efficient, cleaner operations. They help processors design and outfit plants, shops and processing centers in ways that allow meat processors to butcher, store, transport and clean up after animals prepared for consumption. They also help facilities meet federal, state and local regulations for sanitation and safety.
Regulations and Safety
Meat processing consultants do not inspect facilities to ensure compliance, but they do help facilities recognize potential problems that might cause health inspectors cite the business for violations. Consultants must be well-versed in FDA food safety regulations, such as the 2011 Food Safety Modernization Act, which requires strict sanitation procedures to prevent food contamination at the processing site. This requires that consultants understand and help processors implement federal hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP, measures, which demand thorough on-site analysis of meat and raw animal products.
Proper Floors
Much of a meat processing consultant's job involves helping facilities build better, more efficient workplaces. A major component is proper flooring. Consultants help facilities determine how textured a floor should be, what materials the floors should be made of, the degree of slope, the number and placement of drains, and other matters designed to make cleaning up after processing quicker and easier. Proper flooring also prevents bacteria from forming where food is processed and helps keep workers from slipping on wet floors.
Septic and Drainage
Meat processing facilities typically use at least 250 gallons of water to clean each beef carcass. This means that facilities, depending on their size, can use a few hundred to several thousand gallons of water a day, depending on the types and number of animals processed. A meat processing consultant helps facilities design and build septic systems that can process such capacity and ensure that biological fluids or matter get properly flushed to municipal waste water plants rather than into the ground or other water supplies.
Climate Control
Keeping the air cool and circulating in a meat processing plant is not merely for worker comfort. Humidity, temperature and air flow must be kept at the proper levels to prevent the growth of molds and bacteria. Condensation, which occurs quickly wherever cold, such as from the storage freezer or cooler areas, meats warm air, such as in a cutting room. Consultants help facilities properly seal areas to prevent condensation from forming in cracks or behind walls and to keep temperatures regulated. This also discourages some insects from contaminating meat.
Freezer Space
Meat processing consultants help facilities calculate the right amount of square footage for freezer a nd storage spaces for carcasses. Too much area leads to inefficient use of valuable cooling energy, while too little space creates the obvious problem of a cramped work space. Walk-in freezer areas demand the right number and layout of shelves, aisles, space for carts and trays, and ventilation. Consultants help facilities store the maximum amount of meat for the proper amount of time.contact sam 08020685390 email smoronfade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Low Bed Haulage Trucks 30 Tons To Lift Cement Is Needed For A Year Contract / Ready Inbox For Sale !!!! / Bulk Sales Of Tubings,casing Pipes,pup Joints ,oil Tools In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.