Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures (3165 Views)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) / 11 Units Of Locomotives Meant For Nigeria Departs China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by RealAfrican: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pictures say a whole lot. These pictures are currently being exhibited at the "AFRICA PHOTO EXHIBITION WUHAN MUSEUM CHINA.

Mod's Please Front Page.
Let The World Know.

cc: DisGuy
cc: justwise

Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by obojememe: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chinko hating on blacks since 1930
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by MurderEnglish(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
I was seeing one movie like that, about a young man Jackie Robinson after the world war 2 in the US, how the whites treated the blacks with racial prejudice.
I was like, why on Earth did God allow Africans to be ridiculed this way.
Well, I think that the black race will be a string force to reckon in the near future, that's why all the hate.

Even Chinko follow the yab powerful 'black',
Make I laff over this one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mr Chukxie, please what's your take on this?
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by chukxie(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
Mr Chukxie, please what's your take on this?

Hello, my dear friend. How're you doing? I first saw those demeaning photos last Friday after a Cameroonian friend shared them with me on Wechat - China's equivalent of Whatsapp. He said a Cameroonian student studying at the University of Wuhan shared the photos in their group chat. Those photos stirred up a number of emotions in me simultaneously - anger, bitterness, sadness, hate... Yes, HATE! Agreed 'hate' is a strong word but believe you me I was engulfed in it momentarily. I was so filled with it I probably would have shoved my shoes up the behind of the artist/photographer who came up with those photos. Clearly the artist is a racist. It also goes without saying that the curator of the museum, and the government official(s) that gave the green-light for such pictures to be displayed in a public museum are all culpable of racism. Racism towards blacks in China is nothing new but those photos took it to a whole new level. It is the most blatant, 'government approved' display of racism I have ever seen. I'm totally disgusted by it. Some Chinese people can be excused for being ignorantly racists because they don't know better, but the artist/photographer and all the people that allowed those photos to be put on display can never be excused for being ignorant racists. Who compares a fellow human being to monkeys? Who does that in this century? Only a certified racist would do such a thing. You want to know a sad truth? A lot of Chinese people would fail to see the racism in those photos as long as they (Chinese) are not the ones being compared to monkeys. In fact they will make light humour of them and walk away. But turn the tables on them and watch them scream 'Racism', 'Racism'!!! China is a great country with lots of great, friendly and hospitable people who would go out of their way to help foreigners regardless of the colour of the person's skin. Personally, I have experienced lots and lots of beautiful moments in China, and sadly a couple of subtle racist moments, too. There's the saying "When shit hits the fan, it splashes on everyone". The artist/photographer of those photos and everyone that made it possible for those photos to go on display have given China a bad name. I hope the government would reprimand them. Let's watch and see how it all plays out.
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2017
This is the END.....
we deserve every bit of what we get.

We have failed to develop ourselves because of the grossly incompetent and corrupt leaders we have surrounded ourselves with.

We started off same time with most of these countries but see where we are today...?
It appears we are the only UNDERDEVELOPING underdeveloped country of the world.

Why should I blame them...?
Imagine ORDINARY NORTH KOREA now challenging the US....?
that means they have got something behind them.

We always claim the unity of NIGERIA is never negotiable but a President sat down and willfully ceded BAKASSI to the Cameroonians and now made the bakassi people destitutes in their country. Up till now no form of reintegration has been offered to them.
Is it a lawful crime to be a Nigerian..??

If we had FIXED our homes and nation, who would be leaving here to dwell with these people.
Imagine CHINESE calling Africans names, when they already look like people with Down Syndrome.

If as Africans, we detest Developments then we better go back to stone AGE and completely shut down the internet system

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
I hope Japan/korea is not like that o
Coz am planning to visit one of the two.

But wait o even we Africans do worse to ourselves.
That Nnamdi KANU and monkey picture nko
The demola ajayi afonja picture nko

I prefer to be called a monkey by Chinese than to be called a black man by my fellow Nigerian.
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2017
chukxie:

Hello, my dear friend. How're you doing? I first saw those demeaning photos last Friday after a Cameroonian friend shared them with me on Wechat - China's equivalent of Whatsapp. He said a Cameroonian student studying at the University of Wuhan shared the photos in their group chat. Those photos stirred up a number of emotions in me simultaneously - anger, bitterness, sadness, hate... Yes, HATE! Agreed 'hate' is a strong word but believe you me I was engulfed in it momentarily. I was so filled with it I probably would have shoved my shoes up the behind of the artist/photographer who came up with those photos. Clearly the artist is a racist. It also goes without saying that the curator of the museum, and the government official(s) that gave the green-light for such pictures to be displayed in a public museum are all culpable of racism. Racism towards blacks in China is nothing new but those photos took it to a whole new level. It is the most blatant, 'government approved' display of racism I have ever seen. I'm totally disgusted by it. Some Chinese people can be excused for being ignorantly racists because they don't know better, but the artist/photographer and all the people that allowed those photos to be put on display can never be excused for being ignorant racists. Who compares a fellow human being to monkeys? Who does that in this century? Only a certified racist would do such a thing. You want to know a sad truth? A lot of Chinese people would fail to see the racism in those photos as long as they (Chinese) are not the ones being compared to monkeys. In fact they will make light humour of them and walk away. But turn the tables on them and watch them scream 'Racism', 'Racism'!!! China is a great country with lots of great, friendly and hospitable people who would go out of their way to help foreigners regardless of the colour of the person's skin. Personally, I have experienced lots and lots of beautiful moments in China, and sadly a couple of subtle racist moments. There's the saying "When shit hits the fan, it splashes on everyone". The artist/photographer of those photos and everyone that made it possible for those photos to go on display have given China a bad name. I hope the government would reprimand them. Let's watch and see how it all plays out.

Your words are deep sir. To your question, I'm doing great.

Can't anything be done to have the pictures pull down?
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2017
EzeEbira:
I hope Japan/korea is not like that o
Coz am planning to visit one of the two.

Based on what I've read from MrBrownJay1 and Chukxie, Japanese are more enlightened than Chinese. I think Koreans are too.

Mr MrBrownJay1 and Chukxie, please am I right?
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by chukxie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Based on what I've read from MrBrownJay1 and Chukxie, Japanese are more enlightened than Chinese. I think Koreans are too.

Mr MrBrownJay1 and Chukxie, please am I right?

You're right. Generally speaking Japanese people are respectful and open-minded. From first to third grade, Japanese students are taught how to be courteous. It's the bedrock of every Japanese child that has had formal education. The Koreans are friendly, and respectful, too. But the Japanese hold the title for being more respectful. One thing the Koreans and Chinese have in common is their hatred for Japan. This stems from the brutality of the Japanese during the its occupation of China and Korea.
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by chukxie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Your words are deep sir. To your question, I'm doing great.

Can't anything be done to have the pictures pull down?

Glad to know you're doing great, my friend. My family and I are doing great, too. Regarding your question, a friend of mine in Shenzhen city told me last week the photos have been sent to an organisation there that handles issues regarding black people. That's all I know for now.
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
This is the END.....

We have failed to develop ourselves because of the grossly incompetent and corrupt leaders we have surrounded ourselves with.

We started off same time with most of these countries but see where we are today...?

We always claim the unity of NIGERIA is never negotiable but a President sat down and willfully ceded BAKASSI to the Cameroonians and now made the bakassi people destitutes in their country. Up till now no form of reintegration has been offered to them.

If we had FIXED our homes and nation, who would be leaving here to dwell with these people.
Imagine CHINESE calling Africans names, when they already look like people with Down Syndrome.

If as Africans, we detest Developments then we better go back to stone AGE and completely shut down the internet system
Valid point, I concur sad

1 Like

Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
chukxie:

Glad to know you're doing great, my friend. My family and I are doing great, too. Regarding your question, a friend of mine in Shenzhen city told me last week the photos have been sent to an organisation there that handles issues regarding black people. That's all I know for now.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Smh
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
This is the END.....

Are those people Nigerians? What are you saying na, is Africa not filled with blacks why single out Nigeria and start blabbing nonsense
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Horus(m): 4:17am On Apr 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldrKmjNNlE

Incredibly racist Chinese museum exhibit displays photos of Africans alongside animals
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Aidejay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bat3 low
I'll be back
Re: Chinese Museum's Open Racism Against Blacks In China. Pictures by Dollywood(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unless African countries becomes part of the first world country with upright economic development, I don't see racism against Africans come to an end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The World Will Look Like Without Ocean/water / I Need To Know About Nigerian Living In Moldova...... / Mambilla Plateau Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.