Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Clarification Of Different Locations Around Lekki Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Clarification Of Different Locations Around Lekki Lagos. (620 Views)

TO LET Room Self Contain,mini Flat,2bedrms,3bedrms For Rent@ Different Locations / PLOTS + ACRES + WAREHOUSES @ DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN ABUJA, LAGOS & OGUN STATES. / Properties For Sale In Different Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarification Of Different Locations Around Lekki Lagos. by BolaA1: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2010
Please somebody help me out with this:

how far (or close are the following areas from the popular Lekki in Lagos: Badore, Ibeju, Igbo-Efon, Ajah? When people talk of these locations, they  always mention them with Lekki. Are they all areas of Lekki? or are they separate locations different from Lekki? I am not resident in Nigeria, but I am interested in buying a property in any of those areas.

Thanks for you help.
Re: Clarification Of Different Locations Around Lekki Lagos. by dan6019(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2010
The Area refer to Lekki in Lagos begins from after Victoria Island going towards Epe. thus, Lekki is on VI-Lekki-Epe expressway. Lekki ends at Ibeju Lekki which is few kilometres to Epe.

All the areas you mentioned are within Lekki, The most expensive in Lekki is Lekki Phase 1, the farther a property to VI the cheaper and vice varsa.

for more clarification, you can email me as we are real Estate brokers based in Lekki.

adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Clarification Of Different Locations Around Lekki Lagos. by BolaA1: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thank you very much, dan. Now I get it. I will get in touch soon.

(1) (Reply)

6flat 3bedroom@jankara Alakuko[2 Storybuilding] / A Ten Bedroom Hostel For Sale Near Uniben (pix) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.