Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

10 Awesome Iphone Tricks You Didn't Know About - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Awesome Iphone Tricks You Didn't Know About (709 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Iphone Tricks You Didn't Know About by TechsNG: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hey Guys! Sammy back with another video and this time, i am going to disclose to you, 10 awesome iPhone tricks You Probably Didn't know about.

Truth be told, discovering new tricks on smartphones, are actually what makes the device fun over time.

As an iOS basic user, there are quite a handful of limitations. By that, I am not making reference to being unable to directly download videos, music and apps from the internet. Not at all. That's actually a case on it's own.

I am making reference to simple features that could make the iPhone experience much better. For example, being able to see the number of characters you input in a Short Message Service (SMS). Although i discovered most of the tricks when running iOS 10, they are still very much valid on iOS 11 (confirmed).

In this video, i shared 10 iPhone tricks that are sure to make your iPhone or iPad experiencing better. Not only did i talk about them, i showed how you can make them come alive on your iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxtqxiLiSR0&t=25s

Source: https://www.techsng.com/2017/06/2017-best-10-iphone-6-6s-7-7-plus-tricks.html

CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 5 Specs, Review & Price / How To Stop Your Mobile Data Plan From Depleting So Fast / Apple Iphone 5s 32gb White Price N55k Negotiable Pay On Delivery Lagos ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.