Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv (1001 Views)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Millz404(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
I was just wondering. Each tstv plan has an amount of data allocated to it, and just like Mobile networks, the fact glo sells 3gig for 1000 naira a month does not mean you cannot use it up in a week.

Below are data packages offered by tstv

TSTv daily plan – N200 plus 500MB
TSTv 3 days plan – N500 plus 1GB
TSTv Weekly plan – N750 plus 2GB
TSTv 10 days plan – N1,000 plus 3GB
TSTv 2 Weeks plan – N1,500 plus 5GB
TSTv Monthly Plan – N3,000 Plus 10GB

What happens if your 200 expires in 6hours depending on the usage.

200 naira a day for 500mb does not mean u can not use it up in 3 hours just like with mobile data (i stand to be corrected)

This is more like streaming tv programs. My question is.

Will the allocated data be enough to carry you throughout the duration or finishes up when it finishes depending on usage?
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by michaelwilli(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think the tv program is not streamed. The data is for the wireless Hotspot

1 Like

Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Touchey: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are getting it wrong
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by DabuIIIT: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Op do u eat 404? grin
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Sanniez(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
why don't you get your facts right first
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Pieromania: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
The subscription is based on hourly calculation. 200 naira subscription is 24hrs, the data is for internet browsing via wifi hotspot

3 Likes

Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by dustmalik: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
OP, TStv has been explained a million times, but I'll go over it again.

Viewing of channels doesn't require data. The data included is just an added bonus meant for other purposes such as WiFi hotspoting since the decoder has in-built WiFi. It also has an in-built camera for video conferencing purpose, so those using the decoder can make video calls between themselves.
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by ByTeCuBe: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:
I was just wondering. Each tstv plan has an amount of data allocated to it, and just like Mobile networks, the fact glo sells 3gig for 1000 naira a month does not mean you cannot use it up in a week.

Below are data packages offered by tstv

TSTv daily plan – N200 plus 500MB
TSTv 3 days plan – N500 plus 1GB
TSTv Weekly plan – N750 plus 2GB
TSTv 10 days plan – N1,000 plus 3GB
TSTv 2 Weeks plan – N1,500 plus 5GB
TSTv Monthly Plan – N3,000 Plus 10GB

What happens if your 200 expires in 6hours depending on the usage.

200 naira a day for 500mb does not mean u can not use it up in 3 hours just like with mobile data (i stand to be corrected)

This is more like streaming tv programs. My question is.

Will the allocated data be enough to carry you throughout the duration or finishes up when it finishes depending on usage?
it is not straeming biko they just give you that one as added service after your data finish u can still watch tv
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Millz404(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pieromania:
The subscription is based on hourly calculation. 200 naira subscription is 24hrs, the data is for internet browsing via wifi hotspot

So the sub has nothing to do with the TV programs, just browsing via hotspot

If we go by that, den even without sub, u still get to watch TV programs since with sub is just for browsing undecided
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Samusu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
lets taste it first
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by ifex370(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Op, do you need to wash your brain? grin
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by whitebeard(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
IP the hotspot is a value added service biko...it is not for streaming..!
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by joyandfaith: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

If we go by that, den even without sub, u still get to watch TV programs since with sub is just for browsing undecided

without subscription, no data for browsing.
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Pieromania: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

The data is is a value added service it is nt part of the subscription to stream tv stations. It is to browse, make video call etc
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by peeps4u: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

Why u no kuku dey watch TSTV channels now without buying their decoders.

They told you data comes as a bonus when you subscribe for any package, now you are saying you can watch channels without sub.

Let me simplify it to your mental capacity, the subscription is to watch channels while the data comes as value added service (jara) on any package you go for.

You can't watch any channels without sub neither can you get any data unless you sub.
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by ayando(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Millz404:

Your brain is on Pentium-2
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by peeps4u: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
ayando:

Your brain is on Pentium-2

Very low IQ.
Re: We Might Still End Up Spending More With Tstv by Kezifils(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wasted 1 minute of my life I ain't getting back

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Sex, Nudity And The Big Brother Nigeria Reality Show / Richest Nollywood Actors & Their Net Worth 2019 / #BBNJ; See Nwaamaikpe's Response To Omashola Fake English Accent .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.