Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian (1358 Views)

The Look Your Mother Inlaw Gives U When U Call Her Son Baby / Sincere! If Your Mother & Father Do This To You, Will You Still Return The Money / Can You Slap Your Mother Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Assensio(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!" . . 2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head." . . 3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party. . 4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night”. . . 5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took first has two heads abi?” . . 6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you. . 7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel. . . cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you? . . 9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat me na. . 10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween. . 11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or paper. . 12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me'' . 13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse . 14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?''.. . if you love ur mom,why not take a few seconds to type.. 'I LUV U MUM ‘
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Ninethmare: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
What a trend
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by ayphoenix(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
dis trend took me bak in tym
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by billynoni(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2017
OP,if your mum never help you to "hold" money visitors/guests gave you,forget it your mum is not a Nigerian.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by bostish(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
When your mum never asked you to zip down her blouse and unhook the pin of her bra, believe me she is not ur mum.

(1) (Reply)

The Demands For Husband Material ��� / A Horse Caught Dancing The Zanku Leg Work Dance / See What A Girl Did To Her Brother. Guys You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.