Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please, I Need Advise!! Whether To Do My Masters Or Cibn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, I Need Advise!! Whether To Do My Masters Or Cibn (497 Views)

Should I Abandon My Masters In Nigeria And Start Afresh Abroad? / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Can I Do My Masters With My Hnd(upper Credit) Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advise!! Whether To Do My Masters Or Cibn by Aiteeywhyte(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm confused on which to start with, I'm a graduate of banking and finance and I'm thinking of either starting my masters next year or enrolling for CIBN (Chartered Institute of Bankers).
I don't really know which school to apply for if I'm adviced to start my masters in Economics because I will love a school close to Abuja or even how to go about applying for CIBN if adviced to do this first.
I will appreciate if someone can advice me on which to go for first,which school to apply for that will be close to Abuja, how to go about CIBN if it's the best optionn to start with and which course is most preferable to study as a banking and finance graduate. I was thinking about going for Economics but really don't know If that the best course
Thanks
I look forward to getting you best advice
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Remember Eleven-Eleven? Share Your Thoughts / FUTO Supplementary Admission Form For 2017/18 Academic Session / BREAKING: Kaduna Education Commissioner Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.