Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Health Talk: See What Happens When You Skip Breakfast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Talk: See What Happens When You Skip Breakfast (513 Views)

Natural Health Talk And Check Up / Health Talk: 10 Things You Should Never Insert In Your Vagina / Health Talk!! Do Groundnuts Cause Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Talk: See What Happens When You Skip Breakfast by iconceptsnig: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
What happens if I skip breakfast ?

Skipping breakfast often end up hampering weight loss and increasing the risk of diseases like diabetes and high cholesterol. The following are 5 explanations about what happens inside the body when the first meal of the day is set aside.
1. Increased weight and body fat
Instead of helping to lose weight, skipping breakfast contributes to weight gain and the amount of body fat. This is because stopping eating the first meal of the day causes the body to have more desire to eat and prepare to absorb and enjoy all the calories that come in the following meals.
2. Lion hunger during the day
Avoiding breakfast increases the anxiety of eating, which causes hunger and craving for caloric foods such as sweets, fried foods, savory foods and industrialized foods. On the contrary, those who are full of belly do not think of more food and end up making healthier meals throughout the day...Read more here http://www.nairaface.com/What-happens-if-I-skip-breakfast/

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Let Me Die” – Accident Victim Begs Nigerians 17 Years After Incident, Say / Has Any One Used Silverbiotics For Typhoid? / Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.