Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. (2240 Views)

If $50 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Then Come In Here / I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / If U Want To Go Into Mini Importation, Then Come Let Me Put U Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello house, its your favorite blogger nohitch at your service.

You see I love visiting the business section of this forum constantly, why?

A lot of business opportunities are found in threads like 'what business can i start with...', these threads will keep coming up and up because everyone wants to be independent.

Well let's get to what we are here for.

Now if you are a student in any of the government owned universities in Nigeria, there is a business opportunity lying there for you, so far as you can get good power supply, you have a laptop and you have got 50k at least with you...it could cost less.

What's the opportunity? Data (subscription). 80% of students on campus need data for personal and school project requirements.

Here's what you will need:

1. A laptop or mobile phone or tab(android preferably).
2. Mtn 4G Mifi modem or Airtel Wireless modem. (find the network which works well in your area the mtn modem costs 15k maximum pics attached)
3. Wireless router or Wifi extender. (this costs 12k maximum pics attached)

When the above is ready,
1. recharge the wireless modem with an unlimited plan (for airtel 10k or 2ok), for mtn you can get a plan that can be very substantive.
2. With the wireless router or wifi extender, you further boost your network signal farther than your location.
3. You can manage or control the data consumption, block and deactivate anyone connected to the network from your pc because the Mtn 4g Mifi comes with such privileges.

With this you can be a data service provider in your school. You can go as far as charging students money in exchange for data you can be supplying them. I recommend the Mtn Mifi because you can easily see people connected to your network and I haven't used that of Airtel.

With your android phone or laptop you can connect, disconnect or even block anyone from accessing the network.

I did this out of curiosity in a school I visited and earned 250k..just like that.

When you buy or purchase the Mifi modem and Wifi extender, they come with instructions that will make you understand the way everything works.

If you are serious with this, it can serve as a means of income for you.

Any questions? I'm willing to answer.

cc:Hardheolar, zopaks, wakes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
nohitch:
Hello house, its your favorite blogger nohitch at your service.

You see I love visiting the business section of this forum constantly, why?

A lot of business opportunities are found in threads like 'what business can i start with...', these threads will keep coming up and up because everyone wants to be independent.

Well let's get to what we are here for.

Now if you are a student in any of the government owned universities in Nigeria, there is a business opportunity lying there for you, so far as you can get good power supply, you have a laptop and you have got 50k at least with you...it could cost less.

What's the opportunity? Data (subscription). 80% of students on campus need data for personal and school project requirements.

Here's what you will need:

1. A laptop or mobile phone or tab(android preferably).
2. Mtn 4G Mifi modem or Airtel Wireless modem. (find the network which works well in your area the mtn modem costs 15k maximum pics attached)
3. Wireless router or Wifi extender. (this costs 12k maximum pics attached)

When the above is ready,
1. recharge the wireless modem with an unlimited plan (for airtel 10k or 2ok), for mtn you can get a plan that can be very substantive.
2. With the wireless router or wifi extender, you further boost your network signal farther than your location.
3. You can manage or control the data consumption, block and deactivate anyone connected to the network from your pc because the Mtn 4g Mifi comes with such privileges.

With this you can be a data service provider in your school. You can go as far as charging students money in exchange for data you can be supplying them. I recommend the Mtn Mifi because you can easily see people connected to your network and I haven't used that of Airtel.

With your android phone or laptop you can connect, disconnect or even block anyone from accessing the network.

I did this out of curiosity in a school I visited and earned 250k..just like that.

When you buy or purchase the Mifi modem and Wifi extender, they come with instructions that will make you understand the way everything works.

If you are serious with this, it can serve as a means of income for you.

Any questions? I'm willing to answer.

cc:Hardheolar, zopaks, wakes

From when to when is your network available? The unlimited is it actually unlimited, what if people start downloading stuffs of over 200gb and speed throttle kicks in grin?
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Darkseid(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oshe 250k!

Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Hardheolar(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

From when to when is your network available? The unlimited is it actually unlimited, what if people start downloading stuffs of over 200gb and speed throttle kicks in grin?
was about to ask the same questions. some time last year when my school introduced free WiFi, their was report of a student that connects a device which draws the network to his system, thereby increasing network coverages and fast internet access of his system..

if the plans are not unlimited as stated, it won't work in my school..
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Hardheolar(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

was about to ask the same questions. some time last year when my school introduced free WiFi, their was report of a student that connects a device which draws the network to his system, thereby increasing network coverages and fast internet access of his system..

if the plans are not unlimited as stated, it won't work in my school.. during this holiday must student have unfinished movie download, all waiting for school to resume..
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by atesunate16(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2017
good initiative.
nohitch please attend to these
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Hello good morning, in a cafe, don't you see signs or posters of please do not download heavy files?
The mtn user interface I showed you here,enables you to monitor the level of data consumption and who connects plus who doesn't connect.

Did you actually read the post properly?
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
nohitch:

Hello good morning, in a cafe, don't you see signs or posters of please do not download heavy files?
The mtn user interface I showed you here,enables you to monitor the level of data consumption and who connects plus who doesn't connect.

Did you actually read the post properly?

So how much data do you allocate to them? And at what rate do you charge. You haven't stated all these...
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Darkseid:
Oshe 250k!

Bro, I simply want to help people, but if you want to doubt, its a free world.

If I as a blogger had packaged this in some kind of course or eBook, you'd do either of 2things.
1. Insult me and say I am like the rest of internet marketers to exist.

2. Still buy the eBook and use it.

In Nigeria, we devalue free information. The person I went to visit in school learnt this trick and made over a 100k in his first week from doing Airtel unlimited plan which equally came with bonus data.

You can take action or keep seating and observing..

Look around nairaland , I have a reputation of giving..and helping people.. If my post means nothing to you..simply ignore and move on..no hard feelings.!!

Let it be useful to anyone who wants to..

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

So how much data do you allocate to them? And at what rate do you charge. You haven't stated all these...
First I started with Mtn 22gb and what I did was allow connection on a timely basis..and for each hour i collected #400, 2hours #1000. the mtn UI shows you everything from who has connected to what amount of data and how long they have exhausted.

Then I saw much profit when I cracked the Mtn mifi and switched to Airtel unlimited and I increased the price to 500 naira per hour with unlimited download.but still I controlled data consumption.
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
nohitch:

First I started with Mtn 22gb and what I did was allow connection on a timely basis..and for each hour i collected #400, 2hours #1000. the mtn UI shows you everything from who has connected to what amount of data and how long they have exhausted.

Then I saw much profit when I cracked the Mtn mifi and switched to Airtel unlimited and I increased the price to 500 naira per hour with unlimited download.but still I controlled data consumption.

500 per hour, but you know the only reason anyone would want to connect to this network is because they want to download heavy files.

No one would connect to this network for 500 per hour just to surf the net.

It's mainly because of heavy download.

When does speed throttle start in the airtel unlimited?
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

What’s the meaning of that fuckery u did on that thread .... na so u wan start abi
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

What’s the meaning of that fuckery u did on that thread .... na so u wan start abi

Oh lala lemme na cry So you wan come humble me naw know say I nor they get power reach you cry

1 Like

Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Oh lala lemme na cry So you wan come humble me naw know say I nor they get power reach you cry
Baby abeg na
Leave my sis for me Biko .. u no ur my person
Make we no fight kiss just for today biko
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby abeg na
Leave my sis for me Biko .. u no ur my person
Make we no fight kiss just for today biko

grin

Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

grin
Thanks wink
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

500 per hour, but you know the only reason anyone would want to connect to this network is because they want to download heavy files.

More or more ...more or less
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Bro even from your android device (if you don't have a PC), you can throttle and control the whole thing, simply download an app from play store called huawei hilink
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
onyinye91:

Our company is into bulk supply of cosmetics e.g perfume.there is a promo going on if u want to make extra cash for ursef. Its just a once in a lifetime investment of 15k to get our starter packs. And u can be earning up to 6k daily as profit. This starter pack contains 12 bottles of different perfumes. And each of d perfume u can make a minimum of 500 as profit. U can also choose to buy d starter pack n not sell it. U can keep it wit u as samples. Take dem round to big malls n super mkt to advertise to dem to buy in wholesale some of dese super mkts can buy a carton each of d 12 products making it 12 cartons. And each carton contains 24 and making it 288 bottles. In dis case u are entitled to #50 per bottle. Making u to get a profit of 14400 in just one sale. Wen u get dis order d company make delivery n pay u ur commision call 09064040681 for more details.[img][/img]

Onyinye, does it cost a thing to open a thread?
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
nohitch:

Bro even from your android device (if you don't have a PC), you can throttle and control the whole thing, simply download an app from play store called huawei hilink

How do you do yours? Like what's your charging rate and data allocation?
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Slayer2:

How do you do yours? Like what's your charging rate and data allocation?

Two days ago I was at Uniport, I was charging 400 per hour with unlimited download.

I subscribed for the unlimited 15,which costs 15k and about 50 persons paid...

400x50=20,000 in a day...and the data is still remaining.....
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
nohitch:

Two days ago I was at Uniport, I was charging 400 per hour with unlimited download.

I subscribed for the unlimited 15,which costs 15k and about 50 persons paid...

400x50=20,000 in a day...and the data is still remaining.....

My guy

cheesy

I go enter DELSU or novena this week to do my own. Will give feed back cheesy

This is legit business!!!
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by nohitch: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Slayer2:

My guy

cheesy

I go enter DELSU or novena this week to do my own. Will give feed back cheesy

This is legit business!!!

Everly, knack am my brother...if the thing connect, enjoy your money....I dey wait make this TSTV decoder reach my side first, I go use that wifi extender plus decoder create mini cyber cafe
Re: Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. by Slayer2: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2017
nohitch:

Everly, knack am my brother...if the thing connect, enjoy your money....I dey wait make this TSTV decoder reach my side first, I go use that wifi extender plus decoder create mini cyber cafe

LOL no p bro. Thanks for this info.

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Or Aimglobal?? ���� / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Earn #5000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.