Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

My regrets - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My regrets (9203 Views)

Join Paying Investment Platform No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

You should, getting the official rom flashed will solve a whole lot, where do you reside?

Abuja
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
s3nn2x:

Abuja
Ok, thought you are around Lagos, wanted to link you with someone, you can still do it alone sha.
Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

Ok, thought you are around Lagos, wanted to link you with someone, you can still do it alone sha.

Can I send you a message on WhatsApp?
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2017
s3nn2x:

Can I send you a message on WhatsApp?
No problem.
Re: My regrets by Lexusgs430: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2017
That's why Umidigi still remains a better alternative....
Re: My regrets by nathdim: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Unlimited22:

Infinix is better than Xiaomi?
No talk am outside o.
but e no reach huawei
Re: My regrets by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Funny thread.. I dont even think the Op has seen a xiaomi device at all..

So here goes the result:

Transsions 0 - Xiaomi 1 grin

10 Likes

Re: My regrets by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Ur comments always amuses me sir.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by encryptjay(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2017
GrandMufti:

Smh
The moment I saw the first three posts, I knew they were either Tecno or Infinix marketers. I think they plan it on WhatsApp, one creates a thread, shares the link and ask his cohorts to flood the thread with their ads.grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by gabe: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2017
SirSpencer97:

Yes infinix has service center all around Nigeria called carlcare
this infinix marketer is in dreamland...

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by Baroba(m): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2017
mikool007:
you bought fake, plane and simple

He didn't buy nada, he is a paid agent, a bad one at that..The circus act has already been busted..

6 Likes

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Which Xioami did you buy? How much did you buy it? Is it original? I have used Xioami phones for over 1 year now,
no issues.

Grandmufti, Gptech, fibonacci2526, protein0 comman carry ya brada eee

grin

1 Like

Re: My regrets by gogeekish(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Xiaomi is a VERY good phone. Happens to be the best phone I am using.

The first Xiaomi I used was 10000% cloned back in 2015. Op must be a victim like me too. Yet I didn't give up. Now I got myself Xiaomi Mi4. This phone is super smooth. The battery is great. The sound system is awesome. After using this device, new law of life came out. The law is; "Thou shall not criticise Xiaomi products"

9 Likes

Re: My regrets by fibonacci2526: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
The OP is just a troll.
Re: My regrets by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Unlimited22:

Infinix is better than Xiaomi?
No talk am outside o.
Don't mind that fool,he probably hasn't used a xiaomi phone before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by kaymolla(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
vosquare:
I use xiaomi redmi note 3 mtk... I've been using it over a year now. The screen has gotten broken like twice now (personal mistakes tho) and I repaired it in ikeja.

I asked the guy that sold the phone to me if he had the screen, fortunately it was avaliable. If it's not, he will ask me to wait till his goods arrive which doesn't take up to a week or so

I think your problem is u bought it from somewhere or someone who's not reliable or u bought a fake phone or maybe u just feel like attacking xiaomi smiley

To me, xiaomi is wonderful.. I don't need to compare with "some" products roaming Nigerian markets

Thanks

Good day bro. Pls does this your guy in computer village sell xiaomi accessories. Pls drop his contact for me if he does. Thanks
Re: My regrets by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Dexter247:

Ur comments always amuses me sir.. cheesy

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: My regrets by write2obi(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Umu digi obia

5 Likes

Re: My regrets by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
write2obi:

Umu digi obia

You can say that again.....

1 Like

Re: My regrets by vosquare: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
kaymolla:

Good day bro. Pls does this your guy in computer village sell xiaomi accessories. Pls drop his contact for me if he does. Thanks
No... I gave him my screen and phone to repair... No spare parts or accessories
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
kaymolla:

Which accessory you do you want?
Re: My regrets by Slazim: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
skino4united:

That's the more reason why you need to get an infinix device. Good battery life, variety to suit your needs, top notch specs at a pocket friendly price, good after sales support, regular updates, a fan club where members interact and get first hand info and support, an exclusive service centre (carlcare) and a brand that listens and implements virtually everything customers want. Dm me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all ur Infinix devices and accessories delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery... Jumia, Konga and yudala sales consultant
Which yeye update do infinix devices have? I upgraded my note 3 to android 7 nougat (OTA), since then it has been one issue or the other, phones restarts when I turn on my data and have myriads of messages come in, at times it continues vibrating when I pick a call and would have to restart the device after taking the call........ As for me and mine, I am porting to Xiaomi either a rn4x or a MI 5x. I don try for infinix.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Marvel1206: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Unlimited22:

Wch model did u buy,and who did u buy from?
Did u use a tempered glass screen protector?
Don't be so quick to generalize,go to the Xiaomi thread here on nairaland and see testimonies.
Lol, so you believe him. Dude is just one of Infinix marketers.. He just registered and here's his first thread grin

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Bookiemart01(f): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you all for your suggestions...... Let me go bring another disciple to d Xioami family

kiss
GrandMufti:

grin

Sad thing is I don't really explore phones.

What is Umidigi... Umi wetin? cheesy

Lexusgs430:

Simply outlay your personal experience and direct them to this thread... .....

Did you consider advertising Umidigi Z1 Pro or S2 Pro?

Shey? Make i ask her wetin she wan know gahn

Protein0:

Every other thing she needs to know outside d info in dt screenshot are specific. Let her tell you her desired specs and budget then make suggestions for her. She can then explore reviews of the suggested models and seek clarifications prn. kiss

Modified : 1717 grin cheesy

LOL.. I don hear

GrandMufti:

Send am gsmarena page of note 4(x) specs. Make e start from there

I think I'll do just this
fibonacci2526:

Summary,just tell the person that they are one of the top mobile brand in the world.
Re: My regrets by Protein0: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
write2obi:

Post the SOT of your best infinix phone here, let's compare, I was once like you, until someone called Samintegrity introduced me to Xiaomi my life has never been the same.
Why would it remain the same when you were not a Stan cheesy
Let them bring the best of what they market and let's put up a comparison for it from what we bliv and trust. Yeye lasan!!
What they fail to realise is that the more they try to blackmail "Naomi", the more publicity they give it cheesy cheesy. Instead of them to keep advertising their brand, they chose the propaganda way. No one will kuku rebuke them for doing their paid jobs.
Anyone who desires the best value for money should try any Xiaomi phone out. Just make sure you don't buy the clone or fake. Enough trusted sellers are here on NL.
Happy liberation in advance kiss

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by bareal(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
This OP is ignorant, I use a xiaomi phone and no infinix nor tecno I repeat, no infinix can match it.... Whether in terms of performance or battery wise. Regular updates to fix bugs.... Xiaomi is bae

6 Likes

Re: My regrets by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
I ve had my infinix hot note Pro for about three years now, I must say I am impressed. Only had to replace battery recently.
Re: My regrets by lastbaff(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
nightbuzzer:
does infinix has service center? ....because i dont want my money to waste . and which good phone dose infinix has please tell
There are lots of good Infinix phones. Check this list and select your choice: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: My regrets by dims95(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
s3nn2x:

I bought it from a reseller on Nairaland. I am following the thread on Nairaland but it is so hard to keep up with.

Your ROM(operating system) is in beta, it's not the official stable ROM. Beta ROMs are easily versions used to test for errors. All you need to do is flash the official stable ROM and you won't have issues with your proximity sensor. Xiaomi makes this easy by providing the ROMs for download on their site.

And seriously, no one should compare Xiaomi to infinix and co. They're not even mates.

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by ubev01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
The irony of life is that at times, while trying to discredit your supposed enemy wrongly, you end up giving them more publicity. As things are going, xiaomi may become one of the top 5 phones in Nigeria while still not officially present in Nigeria. Tecno, infinix and others will help them achieve that. Make una jus continu una propaganda, while team xiaomi continu to grow

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My regrets by grinface98(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
ubev01:
The irony of life is that at times, while trying to discredit your supposed enemy wrongly, you end up giving them more publicity. As things are going, xiaomi may become one of the top 5 phones in Nigeria while still not officially present in Nigeria. Tecno, infinix and others will help them achieve that. Make una jus continu una propaganda, while team xiaomi continu to grow
True talk bro

3 Likes

Re: My regrets by aieromon(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You don come oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here / Your Phone Stolen? Share Your Experience / What Is Really The Motive Behind Etisalat Internet Data Speed Throttling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.