Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija (3224 Views)

New PS4 (1TB) + Dual Shock 4 Pad + Fifa 16 With Sony 1yr Warranty N145k / Software Shop In Sango... / Which Shop In Lagos Is R4i 3ds Sold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by writetinya: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2010
TANOSHII ROCKS.

There is a new game company in Nigeria, called Tanoshii (its in the game) I thought these guys were joking, but when I gave them a call from the number I got from their group on facebook, they gave me their office address in Abuja.

I had two faulty xbox consoles. that I took to them. They checked for the validity of the warranties of both machines and they realised that the older console had its warranty expired and the newer one was valid. They logged both consoles and asked me to come for the old one in 3 days. They got it completely fixed and all it cost me was N17, 500. The new machine that had its warranty intact was sent to Microsoft Prague were the xbox repair centre lies and as the warranty covers this I am not paying for the repair. They said it will be ready in 4 weeks and at exactly 3 week and 3 days I got a call that my machine was ready.

I got seriously interested in their activities and asked them about the prices of most of their games. the prices I got were shockingly cheap.
They also specified that if I wanted complete insurance on my xbox consoles, they could offer me that service at a cost of 10% the total cost per annum, after the warranty year. In other words, even after my warranty expires I can decide to add an additional year at 10% the cost at the time of purchase and what ever the problem is they would repair completely free.

These are the prices I got for their games. I was sad they didnt have playstation games but they said they wil be shipping PS games in soon.

S.No. Item/ description (N)
1 Xbox 360 Elite (120gb) 64, 000
2 Xbox 360 Arcade        48, 000
3 Nintedo wii                58, 000
4 Sony PSP                        40, 000

TANOSHII means fun in japanese, and the company's slogan is 'its in the game.'

ask of VATI - 08055972280
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by kosovo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
I had two faulty xbox consoles.

cheesy grin
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by life4naija: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2010
This is some crazy shit. I stay in Kubwa and I went to their office on friday. Sadly my xbox doesnt have a warranty but now I know I can get it fixed without losing the xbox live capability.

Tanoshii truly rocks.
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by life4naija: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2010
Kosovo, I didnt quite get your message on the reply - pls explain. Meanwhile what is AfricaGamerAccess.com all about. Keep us posted.
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by clemcykul(f): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
i enjoy tanoshi
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by Alusi1: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
Tanoshi, wao! that's cool i love that name. I just want to know if they do repairs or sales on the Nintendo dsi.
pls advice asap as i have 3 broken ones.
Thanks.
Alusi1.
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by writetinya: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
Alusi1 why dont you call them on 08055972280
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by Alusi1: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2010
Thank you Writetinya i will do, i didnt have that number. I will holla back to let u all know how it went.
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by init4dmoni(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2010
lol . . . .kossovo neva changes tongue
uhm can u post their address
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by writetinya: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
init4dmoni:

lol . . . .kossovo neva changes tongue
uhm can u post their address

Suite 2, No 11 Jere Street, Garki Abuja - 08055972280
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by octus2008(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa grin grin
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by writetinya: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
octus whats so exciting. is this the solution u have been waiting for
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by init4dmoni(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
writetinya:

octus whats so exciting. is this the solution u have been waiting for
if that isn't a rhetorical question u need help! sad
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by life4naija: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2010
I called these dudes and they are for real. they simply log your console, diagnose it send it to microsoft and keep in touch with you over the phone.
Re: Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija by life4naija: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
TANOSHii is storming Abuja with a Warranty/ Service boot camp. April 6th - 9th 2010. Dont Miss it

(1) (Reply)

Problem playing GTA 4: Video Output Setting Error? / Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 14 ! / Gta Vice City Cheat!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.