Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man City Star Dumped By Girl Friend After Car Crash | Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Star Dumped By Girl Friend After Car Crash | Photos (605 Views)

Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Star Dumped By Girl Friend After Car Crash | Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just only a few days after his ill-fated car crash, Man City striker, Sergio Aguero has been reportedly dumped by his hot girlfriend and mother of his son.
Manchester City ace Sergio Aguero has been dumped by his girlfriend, Karina Tejeda just two days after he was involved in an accident in Amsterdam.

Aguero had been dating Karina, known as The Little Princess in their Argentinian homeland, not less than four years.

The Sun on Sunday reported it, narrating that Karina got angry after hearing that Aguero attended a party with several ­models without her knowledge.

The striker was reported to have gone along with team-mates from the national side ahead of an international match.
Aguero was hurt in Amsterdam on Thursday when his taxi skidded and hit a lamp-post.
In a tweet, the ace, who had just been to a gig in the Netherlands’ capital, described it as a “very heavy slam”.

Karina only learned of the smash from an Argentinian TV reporter.
The Manchester City player broke a rib when his taxi skidded on the road and hit a lamp post in Amsterdam.She appeared blasé when told, shrugging her shoulders as she said: “Really? I didn’t know. Oh well.”

Last week, she spoke about the couple’s break up while appearing on a cookery TV show in Argentina.
Asked about the separation, she replied: “From the start I didn’t say many things. And I feel really good for having done it that way.
“Today I don’t want to tell anything. I simply realise that people expect that I should sit down to maybe speak badly or drop a hint in one of my songs.”

On Aguero, she added: “With regards to him, I have a lot of respect for him and I’m not going to touch on that topic.“People think I’m angry but I’m not. I’m very well.”
Aguero, who has scored seven goals in eight matches this season, got together with Karin after the break-up of his marriage to Giannina Maradona, the daughter of football legend Diego.

He and Giannina, 27, have a son called Benjamin, seven.
However, sources believe the main reason behind their separation is their busy careers
The footballer, who is likely to be out the game for a month, and Karina appeared a picture of happiness at a wedding in June. Sources believe the main reason behind their separation is their busy careers.

According to the report, Aguero is now trying to mend the relationship.As reported is now trying to woo his girlfriend back with Instagram likes of sexy photos she has posted.

Re: Man City Star Dumped By Girl Friend After Car Crash | Photos by KevinDein: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
For real?
A man of Agueros status could have almost any girl of his dream. A girl "dumping" him is almost a license for him to get a taste of something new.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"In Nigeria We Always Believe, And Once We Believe, We Conquer" - NFF Boss / Four Reasons Why Victor Moses Did Not Win The Bbc African Footballer Of The Year / Less Than 3 Mins To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.