Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

God Knows I Have A Story To Tell-poignant Last Post Of 22-year-old Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Knows I Have A Story To Tell-poignant Last Post Of 22-year-old Girl (455 Views)

Current Petrol Price Per Litre In Nigeria As Of 22 April 2024 ✅ / 22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / She Knows I Have a Girlfriend But She Still Likes To Have Sex With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Knows I Have A Story To Tell-poignant Last Post Of 22-year-old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 3:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Sadly, she didn't live to tell her story. Ogbonna Jane
Mmasichi, a 200 level Entrepreneurial Studies student of
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike passed
away last month after an illness. She was age 22.
After she recovered from undisclosed illness in late June,
she took to her Facebook page to thank God for healing
Her.
"Its only by Gods grace am alive today,I can't thank
him enough, He is a miraculous God, he heals wen
Doctors are confused, God knws I have a story to
tell." she wrote.
Miss Jane who hails from Amuzu Oro, Ibeku in Umuahia,
Abia state was laid to rest on Friday, September 22.
A friend shared her photos on Facebook, and wrote:
"As I post ur pix here, I'm yet to fully recover from
the paroxysm of SHOCK I had since yesterday being
13th day of September, 2017. It was very
devastating and heartbreaking wen I got the news
that u are no more. I'll miss those swt names u do
call me in our primary sch yrs (Danzarky, uzoma
girl) my elder brother said he will miss the way u do
shout his nick name (Master .O.) Well, I take solace
in God and pray that God will grant us the Grace to
bear this pains with fortitude and grant u eternal
Rest... I luv and miss u so much my Amaka #Tears". source: http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photos-god-knows-i-have-story-to-tell.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: God Knows I Have A Story To Tell-poignant Last Post Of 22-year-old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 4:01am On Oct 03, 2017
what a beautiful young lady. rest in the blossom of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: God Knows I Have A Story To Tell-poignant Last Post Of 22-year-old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 4:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc ishilove cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Information About Austrian Embassy / Distress Sale Of Land. .. Urgent / Win #5,000 In The #5KCHALLENGE Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.