Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ibadan Poly Has Release The Third Batch:-lagbe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Poly Has Release The Third Batch:-lagbe (825 Views)

Thank God Jamb Has Release My Result / Riv Poly Has A Bad Reputation / Aaua Has Release 2nd List On Dere Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Poly Has Release The Third Batch:-lagbe by lagbe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
This batch was release last week,show up here if your name is not still their
Re: Ibadan Poly Has Release The Third Batch:-lagbe by olusoji12: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hello Lagbe,

How are you today, saw your message just now,  I d'not know what to do next after i check my status and my name is not out yet,  please how can you help me with this issues.

My Post MPCE score is 146 and my MPCE score is 165 I am coming in for Marketing. You can reach me on this number 07068286388 or by my email: olusojipet@yahoo.com or better still you can drop your fone number so that i can call you. I will highly apprecaite your effort on this matter.

Thanks and One Luve.
Re: Ibadan Poly Has Release The Third Batch:-lagbe by olusoji12: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
hello lagbe,

I have send you the message you ask me to do and since then i have not held anything from you again, pls try and send me the update from your end ok

talk later on fone

One luve

(1) (Reply)

At Last / Free Report: How To Speak And Sound Right; Develop A Winning Voice / Unaab Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.