Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences (942 Views)

Watch Funny Trending Conversation Between Russian President And Nigerian Pastor / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties / R2x Comics - How American And Nigerian Parents Check Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences by Syphonn(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2017
American party:

The host is the one behind the success of the party. A good host is at once flitting from guest to guest, introducing them to one another, telling anecdotes and is quite rightly, the center of attention.

Nigerian party:

The host, if you even know her name, is just another face at the party. If a quick poll was taken, roughly 40% of guests would have no idea who was actually throwing the party. All that they know is that they heard a party was happening in London and they decided to go.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/difference-nigerian-american-parties/
Re: Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences by Jj222(f): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Funny. But you are very right. Mean while today is my birthday all my nairalander thanks for ur birthday messages. N for those dat I haven't seen theirs thanks n God bless you all. I can't forget to thank Nairaland forum for their yearly birthday prayers for me. Thanks Nairaland forum.I love you all; but God loves you best.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences by Syphonn(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2017
happy birthday, i pray success into your life, u shall be great.
Re: Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences by psalmson001: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2017
That is because Nigerian party its no called a party. It is called "OWAMBE". Also 80% of the pple in a Nigerian party are not called guests. They are called "MOGBOR MOYA"

By d way, HBD to that fella that is FTC.

(1) (Reply)

+18 Adult Jokes / Funny Jokes Update With Mc Love / 15 Pictures Nigerian Gamers Can Relate To .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.