Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot (2928 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot by edewojames(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Huawei Nova 2i was launched in October 1st, 2017. Huawei do not give previous notice of the launch. It will cost around N150,000 to N200,000 if it is sold in Nigeria. All they do is to post it on their website. The phone is powerful with certain new features that you may have not notice in other smartphone. For example, to screenshot is totally different from the convention way I do screenshot with similar device. Here, to screenshot depends on how you want it.

Simply draw an "S" for a long screenshot, that is, you want to capture a full article or photo. If you just want a screenshot, then tap twice with one finger. And if you're interested in screen recording, tap twice with two fingers for screen recording.

Read More here: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/huawei-nova-2i-review-powerful-way-screenshot.html
Re: Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot by SamuelLoch: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Huawei, strong but expensive... Still rocking mine sha

1 Like

Re: Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot by MarkWayne89: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Definitely one of the most interesting features I've heard about, but pretty useless, at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot by edewojames(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Definitely one of the most interesting features I've heard about, but pretty useless, at the same time.
Not bad though, it's your view.
Re: Huawei Nova 2i Review: A Powerful Way To Screenshot by chengjas: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
It is very easy to take screenshot on Huawei Nova. Simply press and hold "Power" + "Volume Down" keys and that's it. Screenshot will be taken. Incase you are unclear, follow the tutorial to take screenshot on Huawei Nova

(1) (Reply)

Good Phone Within Range Of 60-70k / How To Browse The Internet Without SIM Cards / Come Have A Good Time With Turn Up Friday Show And Win Branded Gift Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.