Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 03/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 03/10/2017 (343 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 03/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
TUESDAY, 03/10/2017

#TOPIC: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

#TEXT:
“Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has delivered from the hand of the adversary.”
Psalm 107:2, AMPC

Joel 3:10 (KJV) .............: let the weak say, I am strong.

Job 22:28-29 (KJV)
28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
29 When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Numbers 14:28 (NET) Say to them, ‘As I live, says the Lord, I will surely do to you just what you have spoken in my hearing.

#MRSSAGE:
Beloved, do you know that you are a product of your sayings? If you are truly redeemed, it will reflect in your words, and you will not be speaking negative things into your life. "Say ye to the righteous" starts with you speaking it into your life first.

# Observe our first text today, you will notice that the scripture doesn’t say, “Let the redeemed of the Lord think so.” Or, “Let the redeemed believe so.” Of course, it’s important to think right and believe right, but something supernatural happens when we open our mouths and declare a thing.

# Hear me, you don’t even have to say it to anyone else until it possess you, you can just say it to yourself while driving to work, while in the kitchen or in the shower—you can say, “The economy may be low, but I am blessed. I am prosperous. I will lend and not borrow.” “I may have had some setbacks, but I know those setbacks are a setup for a comeback! This is still going to be my best year so far. The favor of God is turning things around for me.” As you are saying these, you are prophesying (into) your future.

# Dear friends, be reminded; when you say what the Lord has done and is yet to do for you, when you declare that you are redeemed and that you believe in your inheritance in Christ, you are opening the door for God to move on your behalf.

# The scripture tells us that He watches over His Word to perform it. When you declare His Word, when you speak His promises, He is faithful to fulfill them and lead you into victory all the days of your life!

# So friends, what are you saying?

(#NOTE; For better insight, i encourage you to get my father's book. YOUR MOUTH, YOUR DESTINY by Rev. Anthony Akinmoyo)

#PRAYER:
Father, thank You for delivering me and setting me free. I will declare Your goodness. I will declare Your promises! I will declare Your favor so that I can live the good life You have prepared for me in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

The Enemies Of God / 5 Practices For Making A Difference In Life / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.