Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick (868 Views)

"Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / Belief In God Is A Mental Illness by APA / How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick by wagbaje: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2010
I just want to share the testimony I watch on Emmanuel TV today. It is so touchy. Mr. Dickson known an ex mental-disordered man who lived in the bush for the past 14 years. He had been in that state, talking alone, smoking, eating wood. Meeting Dick in the bush, his wife ran and grabbed him, Mr Dickson refused to release the cutlass on his hand as he was carrying a bamboo on his shoulder. The family and the team tried to take the cutlass, but failed. He shouted on them wildly. He was very rough. Later on, one of the Emmanuel TV evangelists prayed that God should manifest His strength in their weaknesses and Dick released the cutlass Last year, he was brought to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, located in Lagos, Nigeria by his family with a support from Emmanuel TV.

As soon as he arrived to the church, the pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations – T.B. Joshua prayed for him that the Spirit of the Living God would fall afresh on Dick (Mr. Dickson’s nickname). Immediately after prayer, he was asked for a simple interview and he did it well. He could reason well and answered all the questions correctly and boldly and it was so amazing to hear that he wanted to shower and shave his beard.

On the next Sunday, he went to the church with that same clothes he was wearing on the day the team brought him to the church. The family was crying rolling on the floor. He explained who he was and he left the church auditorium to shower, to shave his beard and to have his hair trimmed. He came back to the church to dance with the congregation celebrating his deliverance in a complete crème suit and black leather shoes.

Today, he was back to the church. As he was privileged to come forward to address the church, he sent his gratitude to Prophet T.B. Joshua and all the congregation and first and foremost to Jesus Christ, saying, “A million thanks are not enough for what Jesus has done in my life.” He declared today in his speech that his mental illness has gone. He told the congregation his educational background and the job he was doing in the past. Ending his testimony, he said, “Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.”

1 Like

Re: "my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick by MrCrackles(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2010

1 Like

Re: "my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick by Nimshi: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Were Mr. Joshua to be serious about demonstrating his speacial powers to sick the mentally ill, Aro isn't all that far off.

Heck, couldn't he just say a word and heal once and for all time all those needing such miracles at Aro?

Shameless deceitful preacherman fleecing m.oronic faithfuls.
Re: "my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
Nimshi:

Were Mr. Joshua to be serious about demonstrating his speacial powers to sick the mentally ill, Aro isn't all that far off.

Heck, couldn't he just say a word and heal once and for all time all those needing such miracles at Aro?

Shameless deceitful preacherman fleecing m.oronic faithfuls.
LMFAO!!!
Re: "my Mental Illness Has Gone", Says Dick by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2010
MUCH ADO ABOUT CENSORS. is it MR MANliness abi na mr di.ck? ok

(1) (Reply)

Joshua And Jesus / Get Your Brain " Washed" / False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.