Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Need The Official Contact To Interswitch Or Quickteller Payplatform - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need The Official Contact To Interswitch Or Quickteller Payplatform (1274 Views)

I Need Contact To Buy Sulphuric Acid For Wholesale / I Need The Contact Info For Rotoprint / Quick Teller/interswitch Has A Very Poor Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Official Contact To Interswitch Or Quickteller Payplatform by ccvizzle(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Good day nairalanders. Straight to the point.

I am involved in a youth empowerment programme and I've been asked to get intouch with Interswitch/Quickteller Platform for some good business negotiations. Finding it difficult locating their office in PH, tried calling the customer care but no response.

Any one with legit contact should please contact me on 08068847148 also what's app.
PRO, Marketting Manager even the Oga sef..lol

Time is no longer on my side. Oga Seun biko.. ejo.. abeg help me, ona wey get the BIG boys contact in town.

Interswitch/Quickteller Social Media Team (handler) I know you are here! you better call me ASAP.. Good for you..Lolzzz.

GodBless Nairalanders
#TeamNairaLand
#WeDaBest

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More On Oil And Gas Business / I supply clothing apparels to resellers / Make Money From Cold Water Starch And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.