Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

[Video] : Beautiful Young Lady Runs Mad After Completing Her NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [Video] : Beautiful Young Lady Runs Mad After Completing Her NYSC (566 Views)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Video] : Beautiful Young Lady Runs Mad After Completing Her NYSC by klanny: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
According to a sad story shared on instagram by Nigerian philantrophist, Kokunon he said the young beautiful lady became mentally challenged after completing her NYSC .

Read how he wrote it below ;
I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine...
I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen

Watch Video : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/10/video-young-lady-runs-mad-after.html

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwGFYQhc8Q/

Lalasticlala

Re: [Video] : Beautiful Young Lady Runs Mad After Completing Her NYSC by olafunny(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawa o.

Only God knows what she must have put herself through.

May God heal her

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Supports Corps Member With N3.5m For Heart Surgery / NYSC Corp Members To Fill In The Position Of Office Admin Needed In Abuja / NYSC: Requirements For 2017 Batch B Registration/mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.