Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo (1726 Views)

Intensive UI/UX Design Training / At Almost No Cost... Affordable Online Graphic Design Training / Affordable Online Graphic Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo by Mezzizo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm a Corp member serving in Uyo, akwaibom state. I'm in need of basic graphic design training.
Re: I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo by anoda(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
get tutorials from www.youtube.com, just search there
Re: I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo by anoda(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mezzizo:
I'm a Corp member serving in Uyo, akwaibom state. I'm in need of basic graphic design training.

Re: I'm In Need Of Graphic Design Training In Uyo by SOGNetwork: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
I know that this is a dated thread. But there are many other Corp Members serving in Akwa Ibom state presently and those of you who are interested in being properly schooled in Graphic Design here on Nairaland who are pondering on the same question right now. If that describes you, please consider visiting the School of Graphics Nigeria at our study center in Uyo.

The School of Graphics Nigeria, we provide access to design education for young creatives in underserved communities who may never have the opportunity to learn design any other way.

Our Uyo study center is located at #1 Esuene Street beside Akwa Savings and Loans Bank in the heart of the city of Uyo, and is just a stone through from the Akwa Ibom State Secretariat.

The School of Graphics is the perfect place to learn graphic design for anyone in Uyo who is seriously considering a career in Graphics Design. You are taken beyond mastering design softwares to actually learning key design principles and theories. The school takes a collaborative, project based approach to teaching and learning which is aimed at instilling confidence in the learners.

As a facilitator, I've had the greatest pleasure working here and seeing students who came as novices within a couple of weeks gain confidence to master the skills they need to become successful designers.

The School offers basic and advance certificate programmes in Graphics Communication and below is a list of some of the courses taught at the school:
Graphics Design
Web/ UI Design
Print/ Editorial Design
Logo/ Branding Design
Photography/ Videography
...and more.

If you have any questions regarding the School of Graphics Nigeria or our Uyo Study Center or about learning Graphics and Web Design et al in general, please feel free to drop them here on NAIRALAND and I will endeavour to answer them as time allows.

Meanwhile you can visit to learn more about the current program on offer at the School of Graphics here: https://www.theschoolofgraphics.com

I wish you the best as you start your journey into the world of Design!

(1) (Reply)

Create4millions : Developing Games For Series 40 Java Platform / Great 3D Images Created By A Friend / Amazing Palestinian Drawings On A Spiny Cactus Plant (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.