Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Apple Marc Pro Book And Gateway Core I3 Which Is Better - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple Marc Pro Book And Gateway Core I3 Which Is Better (891 Views)

USA Hp Pro Book 4530s SOLD / UK Used HP Pro Book 440G1 / Slightly Faulty HP Pro Book For Sale@19k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Marc Pro Book And Gateway Core I3 Which Is Better by cash365(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
which should I go for apple Marc pro book and gateway core i3 . I need your suggestion folks
Re: Apple Marc Pro Book And Gateway Core I3 Which Is Better by ezzylee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Its called a MAC BOOK PRO.

Now to my answer, you've not stated the type of mac book Pro you're getting.
Also the gateway PC too, the i3 info you gave isn't enough to compare and contrast.

So please state the specs of these two laptops.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Word Experienced An Error Trying To Open The File / Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube Video To English ? / How To Know If Your Account Is Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.