Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money (673 Views)

Alat Virtual Dollar Card / Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money by NerdyFullo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
So, I decided to transfer part of my first 10k deposit into ALAT back to my GTBank Account. But the guys wouldn't let me do so.
First it is I had to leave around N551 which they didn't say while I was trying to register and now they are telling me that my request is invalid.

Later on I decided to contact them through live chat, after stating my problem to the agent available s/he just left without any explanation.

Please, who know, How can I transfer my money outta ALAT by WEMA.

Re: ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money by dthabit(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
NerdyFullo:
So, I decided to transfer part of my first 10k deposit into ALAT back to my GTBank Account. But the guys wouldn't let me do so.
First it is I had to leave around N551 which they didn't say while I was trying to register and now they are telling me that my request is invalid.

Later on I decided to contact them through live chat, after stating my problem to the agent available s/he just left without any explanation.

KINDLY USE A GOOGLE CHROME OR PC FOR FOR FASTER FUNDING ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CAREFULLY FILL THE DETAILS CORRECT
Re: ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money by dthabit(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
NerdyFullo:

Re: ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money by NerdyFullo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
dthabit:
KINDLY USE A GOOGLE CHROME OR PC FOR FOR FASTER FUNDING ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CAREFULLY FILL THE DETAILS CORRECT

I'm using Win10 Home and my browser if Firefox Quantum(Latest Version)

Yet same error.

BTW, Are you working for ALAT?
Re: ALAT No Wan Let Me Transfer My Money by Alawi1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki / Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available / New Crypto In Town (ETHEREUM KEY) Get free 500ETK By Joining bounty Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.