Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? (418 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by MRAKBEE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
I cant remember the last time I woke up from bed with a good detail of my dream.What could be the possible reason and solution?
Your contributions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by greatermax77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
When next you are going to sleep, hold biro & paper or swallo memory card

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by greatermax77(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
When next you are going to sleep, hold biro & paper or swallow memory card

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by judedwriter(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
MRAKBEE:
I cant remember the last time I woke up from bed with a good detail of my dream.What could be the possible reason and solution?
Thank you
How's your spiritual life like? Dreams are insights into the realm of the spirit.
I suggest you spend more time to develop a spiritual life by bible study and praying at least an hour or two before before going to sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by sonofthunder: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Thank you
just spend time praying, praising, worshipping and studying Gods word MEDITATIVELY.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by opatzy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
It means you've stopped dreaming

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of His Presence (3) / The Real Question To Ask About Tithing / Christian Vs Atheist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.