Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ways To Find Investors For Your New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Find Investors For Your New Business (1303 Views)

Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / How To Find Investors For A Food Business? / As An Entrepreneur.. Find Investors Using This Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Find Investors For Your New Business by needmyservice: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
To start with an investor is any person who commits capital with the expectation of financial returns. So for those with a solid business plan, you may want to look for potential investors. While this is a difficult step, you may want to get prepared. It’s often suggested that you should talk to hundreds of potential investors before choosing the right one for your new business. Here are a few good ways to look for the best investors.
http://needmyservice.com/ways-find-investors-new-business/
Re: Ways To Find Investors For Your New Business by Robinrul(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thank you for this... I do hope entrepreneurs will find this...
It is always important to prepare while waiting for an opportunity else it becomes wasted

PS: There's a FREE video on "Attracting Investors within 90days" by Nigeria's top Business adviser Poyepo Simoyan

Check my Profile to get the link and request for the FREE video

Cheers to success!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Laptop And Phone Repairs / Production Of Customize Food Packaging Nylon With Zipper / Start Making Money With Just 500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.