Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Hot Alert!! Rapper Young Thug Is Caught Cheating On His Fiance With A Female!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Alert!! Rapper Young Thug Is Caught Cheating On His Fiance With A Female!! (1465 Views)

Empress Njamah Cries About Being Blackmail By Her Fiance With Her Nûde Pictures / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Alert!! Rapper Young Thug Is Caught Cheating On His Fiance With A Female!! by mhixtaodirah: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rapper Young THUG was caught out there last night. His girlfriend found his TRAP PHONE – and then put the “girl” who he was cheating with on BLAST.

So far THUGGA has not spoken out about it – but the “girl” has.

Some are questioning whether the girl was born a FEMALE – or if she a TRANS – or a gay man wearing women’s clothes. Amy claims that she was born female.

SEE THE FULL PICS HERE >> http://mizikisa.com/news/rapper-young-thug-is-caught-cheating-on-his-fiance-and-the-person-who-hes-cheating-with-is-allegedly-a-female/

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Looking Forward To Comfortable Pregnancy Sex [PICS] / “I Have Had S*x With My Son 18 Times, His Manhood Is So Big, I Am Confused Of Wh / Love Up Photo Teddy-A And Bambam At The Bbnaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.