Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer (1538 Views)

Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month / Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Sunnypa11(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Following my Journey to TSTV head office in Abuja on Tuesday 3rd of October 2017,With the spirit of journalism,i was able to gather some vital information despite going there for personal purpose.
Telcom Satellites Ltd owners of “TStv Africa” are here to stay after the October 1st official unveiling and launch of TStv Africa held at Sheraton Hotel and Towers (Ladi Kwali Hall) with dignitaries like Alhaji Lai Mohammed the Honorable Minister of Information present.
Anxious and Excited Nigerians should Note the following:
● TSTV Decoders and Dish won't be available until TSTV finish the accreditation of Dealers into all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory because they want their first products to touch every part the country and they are currently facing shortage of Dealers in some Northern states like Sokoto and Borno.
●The products will be distributed at once and it will likely happen by the end of the week or next week as they are yet to sell to anyone unlike the reports by some suspected scammers.
■ How it will be distributed:
SUPER DEALER ▷ SUB DEALER ▷ RETAILER ▷ HOME/OFFICE/HOTEL
● Super Dealer: The Super Dealer is the person or an entity that will request for the decoders in larger quantities from 3000 minimum and at the price rate of N4000 each.
The minimum accredited Super dealers per every state will be three (3) and the maximum of four (4).
● Sub Dealer: The Sub dealer is someone like the Super Dealer but with appetite for 1000 decoders/dish to 2999 decoders/dish and could request for them from TSTV or a Super Dealer at the price rate of N4,400.
Note: Super Dealers and Sub Dealers were instructed to fill a form online which included requests for them to upload the pictures of their Warehouse or stores with the scanned copies of some of their legal documents.
●Retailer : A retailer is someone with appetite for decoders/Dish not more than 999 at the price rate of N4,600.
The retailers were instructed to sell the Decoder/Dish at N5000, Anybody charging people for more should be reported to tstvafrica.com or on any of the social media platforms.
While you can only bargain the installation price.
Your's truly watched La Liga highlights on Bein Sports HD 3 for some hours inside their reception and i noticed that the commentaries were in Arabic.
Their Engineers are still working and they were incredibly organized and Customer friendly.
Source:http://www.nigfooty.com/2017/10/breaking-tstv-to-supply-dealers.html?m=1

Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by kodded(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
why u no back am up with pictures undecided
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by emmie14: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by orobs93(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
arabic well we will manage
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Leyqute(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
No proof whatsoever. Just add some pictures and your blog would see improved traffic. I don't understand how some people think.

Should we just gobble this up, take your word as the gospel truth and ask no questions?

SMH.
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by senier007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sunnypa11:
Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/Dish at N4000,N4,400,Want More Dealers for Northern Nigeria
Following my Journey to TSTV head office in Abuja on Tuesday 3rd of October 2016,With the spirit of journalism,i was able to gather some vital information despite going there for personal purpose.
Telcom Satellites Ltd owners of “TStv Africa” are here to stay after the October 1st official unveiling and launch of TStv Africa held at Sheraton Hotel and Towers (Ladi Kwali Hall) with dignitaries like Alhaji Lai Mohammed the Honorable Minister of Information was present.
Anxious and Excited Nigerians should Note the following:
● TSTV Decoders and Dish won't be available until TSTV finish the accreditation of Dealers into all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory because they want their first products to touch every part the country and they are currently facing shortage of Dealers in some Northern states like Sokoto and Borno.
●The products will be distributed at once and it will likely happen by the end of the week or next week as they are yet to sell to anyone unlike the reports by some suspected scammers.
■ How it will be distributed:
SUPER DEALER ▷ SUB DEALER ▷ RETAILER ▷ HOME/OFFICE/HOTEL
● Super Dealer: The Super Dealer is the person or an entity that will request for the decoders in larger quantities from 3000 minimum and at the price rate of N4000 each.
The minimum accredited Super dealers per every state will be three (3) and the maximum of four (4).
● Sub Dealer: The Sub dealer is someone like the Super Dealer but with appetite for 1000 decoders/dish to 2999 decoders/dish and could request for them from TSTV or a Super Dealer at the price rate of N4,400.
Note: Super Dealers and Sub Dealers were instructed to fill a form online which included requests for them to upload the pictures of their Warehouse or stores with the scanned copies of some of their legal documents.
●Retailer : A retailer is someone with appetite for decoders/Dish not more than 999 at the price rate of N4,600.
The retailers were instructed to sell the Decoder/Dish at N5000, Anybody charging people for more should be reported to tstvafrica.com or on any of the social media platforms.
While you can only bargain the installation price.
Your's truly watched La Liga highlights on Bein Sports HD 3 for some hours inside their reception and i noticed that the commentaries were in Arabic.
Their Engineers are still working and they were incredibly organized and Customer friendly.
Source:http://www.nigfooty.com/2017/10/breaking-tstv-to-supply-dealers.html?m=1

This op can lie
Which match did you watch (live or reply)
Everybody knows bein 1-10 is arabic/French but 11-15 or 13 as the case may be is English

Why are you peddling lies? Is it possible for them to supply to all the dealers before people in Lagos and Abuja that are close to them will start watching (the truth is they are not ready and they are rushing it, I just hope they will take slow and steady so that they will not fumble sha)
Ask any body that knows satellite, none of their channel is currently working at 3°W as of now, I believe they will need more than 2 weeks to incorporate and air all the 70 channels plus the streaming
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by elyte89: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
senier007:

This op can lie
Everybody knows bein 1-10 is arabic/French but 11-15 or 13 as the case may be is English

Why are you peddling lies? Is it possible for them to supply to all the dealers before people in Lagos and Abuja that are close to them will start watching (the truth is they are not ready and they are rushing it, I just hope they will take slow and steady so that they will not fumble sha)
Ask any body that knows satellite, none of their channel is currently working at 3°W as of now, I believe they will need more than 2 weeks to incorporate and air all the 70 channels plus the streaming
Ogbeni, are u working for dstv?

Even if tstv is only showing NTA CHANNEL 10 ONLY,MR MAN,we re still going to DUMP DSTV for TSTV(D PPU'S TELLY)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Sunnypa11(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
senier007:

This op can lie

I went there for job interview and needed to protect my identity at least for the time been.

I was told i will be contacted in three weeks
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by kodded(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Sunnypa11:

I went there for job interview and needed to protect my identity at least for the time been.

I was told i will be contacted in three weeks
you could have gotten a lot of traffic in your blog if you back up your claim with photos
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Sunnypa11(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2017
kodded:
you could have gotten a lot of traffic in your blog if you back up your claim with photos

After thinking about it carefully, I don't want to put my picture because of the nature of the job that took me there.

It's now left for Nigerians to believe or not to believe especially those prices.
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Sunnypa11(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2017
D koko be say,Don't allow anyone to collect more than 5k from you for decoder and Dish.

I can also beat my chest that they are real
Re: Breaking: TSTV To Supply Dealers Decoder/dish At N4000, N4,400, Want More Dealer by Dopenigga(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2017
with the way this is going,i might just have to resubscribe for my dstv cause the wait is killing me

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Begins His 100-hour Punishment For Drunk Driving: / Eagles Qualify For Sixth World Cup / Blow For Arsenal As Midfielder Misses Training Ahead Of Watford Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.