Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song (34541 Views)

Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Andre Okoye In The Studio: Paul Okoye Teaches Young Son / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Rmbed59iekY/WdPb1peHvEI/AAAAAAAAFQo/ZANlprtTyfkN__wo1kOghxmEsHDXgwVmgCLcBGAs/s320/rudeboy.jpg[/img]

Paul Okoye Aka Rude Boy is busy right now making more songs following split from his twin, Peter.

He shared the photo of himself with pen and paper in the studio composing the lyrics for his new song.

He captioned the photo;

"Moving on to the next one ... #onestepatatime �king Rudy"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/paul-okoye-hits-studio-for-new-song.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by omodelesunky(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by coluka: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
I trust Rudeboy is cooking up a storm. Rudeboy rocks!!

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by mexxmoney: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Can't wait. Paul rudeboy okoye. I know you will make us proud

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Wenebadu(f): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
ride on Rudy King

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by itchie: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rudeboy P square!!! Keep the flag flying. God bless you Paul

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by remicy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
My man carry on it time to knw who b psquare..wen he finish globetrotting and got exhausted wit old song he will calm down..i mean d oda asshole

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Neminc: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Another gbedu wey dey burst brain is loading. Can't wait.
#rudyking #rudeboy #PaulPsquare. God bless ur hustle bro

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Megatrix: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
I believe in you Paul okoye.Nothing can bring you down Rudeboy. The King Rudy will continue to rule the airwaves. I have great expectations for this new jam. I know it will be a hit as always. Big ups King Rudy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by queencalipso(f): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2017
This is what i want to see you do Paul, do what you know how to do best and leave social media ranting for the one who can't do without it...

Release new hit pls.

when peter is tired of performing psquare songs in lounges he will come home and rest.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
cool
Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2017
dnt be decieved again o before person no go hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by emmabest2000(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2017
@moving on to the next one ,
Till then ....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by benosky(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by iamleumas: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by SuperSuave3: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
nice one eyan'yi

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by orijintv(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Nna Nawa o. E be lik say na only Paul(Psquare) fans full frontpage. From FTC na so so Rudeboy This Rudeboy That i dey see grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Collins87: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
This is what I don't want. They should go back and be together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by God1000(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2017
He should call his brother and settle with him.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Romanreign2(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2017
Oshe baddest grin. No mind dem jawe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Kaima22: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Our Christmas song loading

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Adaumunocha(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
We waiting

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Iyajelili(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Very childish.....na me wey never chop belleful go dey beef person,i need the beef more in my body

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by Adaumunocha(f): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2017
ttttt1:
You must be very stupid for that image! Like wtf! Why corrupt my eyes with such this early morning?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by fvckme(f): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Why this Guys issue everyday?
Make una out better post joor
Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by princechurchill(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Na blue film i just saw?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by LUGBE: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Paul i wish you best outings. We know who is who

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song by igbozionism(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You must be very stupid for that image! Like wtf! Why corrupt my eyes with such this early morning?

ka shut up! you be virgin? dey never shine your nunu before? Nigerians and hypocrisy

Amberon11:
Shut up. You're a big fool. You wanna post rubbish, restrict it to the romance section. Mumu!,

you are an uncompromised bastard. am I the one who posted the picture? I know that you are a woman wrapper. I expected your person to call on the moderator to remove the content and not to be behaving like someone who hasn't had sex before or seen someone's unclothedness. I hate hypocrites

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic / Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.