Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. (534 Views)

Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Python Dance: The Movie / A Friend Got This Epic Response About Operation Python Dance In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by Johnterryfama(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Robert Nababan, a resident of the Indagiri Hulu regency of Riau, is currently receiving treatment in a hospital after claiming that he wrestled with the gigantic snake.

He only suffered deep cuts on his left arm and fingers from the python’s bite, as well as exhaustion.

Speaking to reporters, Robert said that he was driving home on his motorcycle from his job as a security guard at a palm oil plantation near his village on Saturday evening.

He then came across two pedestrians who wanted to cross the road but stopped in their tracks when they saw the python lying in the middle of the road.

“I tried to catch it (the python). It bit my arm, and we wrestled for a while,” Robert said, as quoted by Detik today.

Unfortunately, before Robert could go on with his story, his family kicked out the journalists who were reporting on the story from the hospital room so that Robert could get some rest.

The animal’s carcass is being kept as a trophy in Robert’s village, where its long body is tied between two trees for everyone, including children, to see.

Re: Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by Johnterryfama(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
as e be say I mentioned Python let see which page this Topic they go.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by temblor1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ha... Thought it was Nnamdi COWnu.
Re: Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by colossus91(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmmm egwu eke!! grin
Re: Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by Everythinggoes: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is big
Re: Man Survives After A 7-meter Python Dance With Him. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My Birthday With Fellow Nairalanders / Christmas Promo, Shoprite Gift Card From Nigeria Campus Talent Hunt / Friends Who Met At The ATM Que Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.