Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Can Laptop Play Youtube - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can Laptop Play Youtube (965 Views)

Can A 1.5gb Ram Laptop Play Pes 2014.pls Reply / What Can Laptop Do That Notebook Laptop Can Not Do / Can Laptop Battery Gain Back It Capacity Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Laptop Play Youtube by oyewolejos(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
Please house what can i do to my laptop cos when i try to play a video on YouTube it would plat then stop in and play again and stop. But my desktop would play from the beginning to the end without stopping.Please what can i do to the laptop so it would playing continuously without stopping?I would appreciate your reply
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by denzel2009: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
Its not your laptop, its your internet connection.
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Please house what can i do to my laptop cos when i try to play a video on YouTube it would plat then stop in and play again and stop. But my desktop would play from the beginning to the end without stopping.Please what can i do to the laptop so it would playing continuously without stopping?I would appreciate your reply

Dear oyewolejos,

Thank you for the above enquiry and would delighted to know make and model of your computer.
e.g. VISTA HP 530 and browser version (Firefox or internet exlorer). wireless, 3G or cable connection.

I take is firefox due to is popularity. here's your diagnostics, ,

Try right clicking on MY COMPUTER, then click MANAGE. Expand SERVICESAPPLICATIONS on the left panel.
Click on SERVICES and find TELNET. Right click on TELNET and click on PROPERTIES. There will be a drop

down menu that will have Automatic, Manual and Disable. Click on MANUAL. Exit at top left.
if no joy click start > run >msconfig >and remove all ticks restart then test.

try playing the youtube video right click settings > remove tick from enable hardware then test.
if no joy  Internet Explorer/firefox, Extra, Manage plugins, disable plugins, and choose the list of plugins
that are allowed to start without permission. remove skype the test. Good luck
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Dear oyewolejos,

Thank you for the above enquiry and would be delighted to know make and model of your computer.
e.g. VISTA HP 530 and browser version (Firefox or internet exlorer). wireless, 3G or cable connection.

Try right clicking on MY COMPUTER, then click MANAGE. Expand SERVICESAPPLICATIONS on the left panel.
Click on SERVICES and find TELNET. Right click on TELNET and click on PROPERTIES. There will be a drop

down menu that will have Automatic, Manual and Disable. Click on MANUAL. Exit at top left.

try playing the youtube video right click settings > remove tick from enable hardware then test.
if no joy  Internet Explorer/firefox, Extra, Manage plugins, disable plugins, and choose the list of plugins
that are allowed to start without permission. remove skype the test. Good luck
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Dear oyewolejos,

Thank you for the above enquiry and would be delighted to know make and model of your computer.

that are allowed to start without permission. remove skype then test. Good luck
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Dear oyewolejos,

Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by VGA: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
shocked
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Dear oyewolejos,

Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by deji2009(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
My diagnostics is not showing. i have already replied to this. I can't be bother to type again
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by DoubleN(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2010
Has to be your ISP.
Re: How Can Laptop Play Youtube by highland(m): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2010
You must have flash player installed on your system.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating On Mtn Nite Plan: Getting More Hours / How Do I Download Youtube Videos From The Net? / Dell Board Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.