Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Memorise Or Cram Everything A Night Before Your Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Memorise Or Cram Everything A Night Before Your Exam (848 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / This Is How First Class Students Cram And Never Forget / How To Cram Fast Before Exams In Every Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Memorise Or Cram Everything A Night Before Your Exam by Emaxwell(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Do you know that memorising or cramming effectively a night before your exam can dramatically improve your academic performance? It does the magic and that’s exactly what I will teach you in this article –How To Cram.
If I had understood the concept of cramming, I would have been able to read everything two nights to the exam and still outperform those who started reading earlier.
What Cramming All About?
In education, cramming is the practice of working intensively to absorb large volumes of informational material in short amounts of time.
Since your grade in school is proportional to the volume of materials you consume, then the only way to learn a lot when the exams are already close is to cram and pour it out.he difference between cramming and reading to understand is that you may not understand when you are cramming, however, you can understand what you crammed with time.
Cramming and memorising work hand in hand but you tend to easily forget what you cram. Cramming is a function of time….. That’s why it is best done when your exams are already close.In summary, when your friend reads a night before the exam and still score higher than you who have been studying, then it is called CRAMMING.
Reasons Why You Should Cram?
Read More Here: https://allskulnews..com.ng/2017/10/how-to-memorise-or-cram-everything.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2017/18 Newly Admitted Medicine , BDS, Nursing And Physiology Students(LASU) / How To Prepare Yourself For Academic Activities As A Fresher / Please Guys Help Me Solve This Problem On My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.