Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (35148 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Ibrahim Idris Names Lagos Office Complex After Officers Killed In Owerri Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by GetMeRight: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2017
The notorious kidnapper, Henry Chibueze alias Vampire and the billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi alias Evans and many others too numerous to mention here who were arrested and currently standing trial.

The notorious kidnapper and the billionaire kidnapper. Lol
BTW: Where are the "free Evans crew"? Seems like they've gone with the wind. Useless set of human being.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by chakula: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2017
And the igp forget to include corrupt politians.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Uche000(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2017
What is d meaning of this lalasticlala that Ppl always say here
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Can we also have an update on when the crooks in Abuja will be arraigned before a court of law and tried ??
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by 9jatatafo(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
All hail NPF
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by shigishege: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
dis police nor get shame at all. na only Evans be kidnapper wey dey Nigeria wey wna pick just only one dey flex muscle � since May. wna go use a whole year just to conclude wna spotless investigation and secure conviction just for only one criminal?? very useless and cunning disillusioned corrupt set of people.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by shigishege: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2017
dultmax:

Go and commit crime....just dont let NPF catch you......you wil know what is call NPF
u are pathetic and dull according to ur first prefix. Evans dey enjoy pass u for inside self contain prison cell wey im dey. u dey here dey masturbate on police stuffs.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by manci(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2017
according to my people apc stop media trial he is innocent until he proving guilty. is only him kidnapper in this country? why not arrest those that have been in kidnapped during ibb, obj tenure? sure Buhari have not hide his hatred to my people.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by yudi25: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
I thought they said they Killed this vampire guy abi dead body still dey Stand trial. https://www.google.com/search?q=henry chibueze dead&hl=en-US&gws_rd=ssl
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Nov6(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Lilchilz:
So IF DAVIDO FALLS,
Wizkid Wouldn't COME CLOSER

And Tekno Would Just Be There Shouting GO.
YCEE
Would Just Be Drinking JUICE With MALEEK BERRY, But
I Won't Be MAD OVER RUNTOWN, I Know He Would
Bring Some PAIN KILLER.
Even Though FALZ Would
Just Be Walking JEJE On His Own To See KISS DANIEL, Who Would Be Sleeping On His SOFA.

hahahah this one make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by constant1960: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2017
How can Akwa-ibom pass a bill of death sentence to a kidnapper which right have being denied in this country after paying hug some of money is school without the government securing Job for them
Where those politicians loot all the resources
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by peacemara54(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
check my signature
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Gtuns(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
get the cheapest rate of website you could get anywhere with alot of free biz attached to it

call or whatsap me on 07032322299
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by jobbers: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
so they haven't kill this dude
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Bimpe29: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Evans Baddo!
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Azam101: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
He would definitely be sentenced, but execution will be the biggest bottleneck because many of such are enjoying in prison custody.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Eshence: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
why is he still alive thought the reward for kidnapping is death? naija i hail thee undecided
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Coolgent(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Evans... one of sponsors of Biafra now in Police custody.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by Unitedsurgicals: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is because they too can be kidnaped, they have to put death sentence. Its affect them negatively if not,................. hnmmmm!
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by dultmax(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
shigishege:
u are pathetic and dull according to ur first prefix. Evans dey enjoy pass u for inside self contain prison cell wey im dey. u dey here dey masturbate on police stuffs.

Oh God God, Evn if prison or cell is built with Gold Bricks, Me, retired mumu, my friends, my enemies, will never know the place.

Oh God, Forgive retired mumu for abusing me....I know that's how u created his brain
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by bsideboii(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
I thought Henry chibueze aka vampire was killed. I am not understanding.
Re: Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris by meekparagon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are you looking for professionals house painters
Call meekparagon today on,
08170505328 cool
Both estate painting, duplex painting etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.