Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

What All NYSC Member Should Know Before Deciding On That First Job - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What All NYSC Member Should Know Before Deciding On That First Job (662 Views)

NYSC Terminologies & Acronyms Every Corps Member Should Know / Still Trying To Deciding On Where To Study In 2020?? / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What All NYSC Member Should Know Before Deciding On That First Job by nickyrichx21(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
In the work environment you will realise that every organisation have their respective corporate culture which are designed to ensure that employees stick to the rule of hierarchy. How the underlying politics in that organisation play out is dependent on every individual emotional intelligence and tact. So I have itemised Law 1 of the 48 Laws of Power and explained the Career and Business angle to it to unveil actions taking within the organisation setting that may affect the underdogs, such as a couple of NYSC graduates. It will tell the stories in ways the original author never did and unveil certain tools that low level employees may utilise in the rise within the organisation. I hope you enjoy. I will be working on a subsequent video for this too.
Check the link for free below
http://invictusincito.com/index.php/2017/10/02/law-1-never-outshine-master/

Re: What All NYSC Member Should Know Before Deciding On That First Job by YaTar(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Duly Certified Trainers are needed in Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment.

Requirements:

• Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:
Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..

OR

Visit our office, Suite 009/011, The Kings Place, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.

Treat as Urgent please

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch B: Upload Waec Certificate / Yobe Corpers Batch A, Let's Meet Here / My NYSC Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.