Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Every School Ought To Teach About The Work Environment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Every School Ought To Teach About The Work Environment (386 Views)

6 Most Interesting Moments For Every School Students / 9 Important PTA Meeting Ideas For Every School / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every School Ought To Teach About The Work Environment by nickyrichx21(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
In the work environment you will realise that every organisation have their respective corporate culture which are designed to ensure that employees stick to the rule of hierarchy. How the underlying politics in that organisation play out is dependent on every individual emotional intelligence and tact. So I have itemised Law 1 of the 48 Laws of Power and explained the Career and Business angle to it to unveil actions taking within the organisation setting that may affect the underdogs, such as a couple of NYSC graduates. It will tell the stories in ways the original author never did and unveil certain tools that low level employees may utilise in the rise within the organisation. I hope you enjoy. I will be working on a subsequent video for this too.
Check the link for free below
http://invictusincito.com/index.php/2017/10/02/law-1-never-outshine-master/
Re: Every School Ought To Teach About The Work Environment by nickyrichx21(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2017
big

(1) (Reply)

SGB Is The Best Education Policy In Oyo State Says NUT / Gain Admission Into 200 Level With IJMB / Panic As Parents Withdraw Wards From Schools In Bayelsa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.