Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My (1637 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / Which Gospel Artist Can Sing On High Key The Most ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by 123nanny: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Paul Okoye has shared his biggest regret, and he’s revealed that it was allowinghis twin brother, Peter sing in his first solo song, Bank Alert.Paul took to his official twitter account @rudeboypsquare a few minutes ago to call out his brother peter.

He wrote;-I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my first ever solo music video “bank alert” #regret ,I won’t be deceived dis time–Hey fans.. Read the full story here http://notabletrending..in/2017/10/p-square-fight-biggest-mistake-i-made.html

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
What's with these illiterates?

2 Likes

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CyberGypsy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Okay !

@the above commenter: those dudes are richer than your ancestors.. BTW they can both read and write so shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Their problem.undecided
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Okay !

@the above commenter: those dudes are richer than your ancestors.. BTW they can both read and write so shut up
No they are not idiiot.... Maybe your ancestry is full of the mega wretched.. not mine.

5 Likes

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CaptainGOOD: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:
What's with these illiterates?

Illiterates undecided

Not knowing the real meaning of "illiterate " is rather illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CyberGypsy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

No they are not idiiot.... Maybe your ancestry is full of the mega wretched.. not mine.
Aye! niggro , u couldn't even punctuate your shi

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Illiterates undecided

Not knowing the real meaning of "illiterate " is rather illiteracy
Not knowing how to contextualize my words will ruin you.

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Aye! niggro , u couldn't even punctuate your shi

Hey get your shit together.

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Paul take grin

2 Likes

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CaptainGOOD: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Not knowing how to contextualize my words will ruin you.

Abi ruin u? grin.
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Abi ruin u? grin.
You brah.. you.

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CaptainGOOD: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

You brah.. you.

You asin u quoting me.
Thats means "you"
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

You asin u quoting me.
Thats means "you"
Nah. I will place a better curse with all the requirements on yer by midnight.

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CyberGypsy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Hey get your shit together.
before I beat you, I will call your dad.
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CaptainGOOD: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Nah. I will place a better curse with all the requirements on yer by midnight.

Odieshi !.. lol im a child of God
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
CyberGypsy:
before I beat you, I will call your dad.
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Odieshi !.. lol im a child of God
Then please stay your lane. God bless.
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CyberGypsy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

By noon your dad will perish in a ghastly and graphic accident
he is covered , BTW my Dad is in heaven .. it obvious you are a kid .

u no know who u jam oo
u forgot to read psalm 121 vs 7-8
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
CyberGypsy:
he is covered , BTW my Dad is in heaven .. it obvious you are a kid .

u no know who u jam oo
u forgot to read psalm 121 vs 7-8
Psalms didn't tell you to deliberately tempt your God. Be careful and be a good boy henceforth. If you provoke me next what I will send your way will be instantaneous
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by CyberGypsy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Psalms didn't tell you to deliberately tempt your God. Be careful and be a good boy henceforth. If you provoke me next what I will send your way will be instantaneous
who are you to dictate ones death ? lol

u are nothing but a pencil in the hands of my Father in heaven
u are an ant

he who placed the stars in the sky and know them by name will expose u
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by Kobicove(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Who cares?
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by delzbaba(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2017
We came here to read about p square,and some people don kill there papa with abuse,,,wtf

1 Like

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by emeijeh(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2017
delzbaba:
We came here to read about p square,and some people don kill there papa with abuse,,,wtf
The thing tire me o

2 Likes

Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2017
I actually thought Peter was the problem in this whole saga because he seems boastful, arrogant, a show off and up himself. But how wrong was I. Paul is the problem.

He really needs to clean his heart. Looks to me like he got a dirty heart towards his brother. The way he's degrading his brother all in the name of beef is so painful to watch.

And then you have that stupid disappointment of a big brother Jude adding more fuel to fire.
Re: P-square Fight: “the Biggest Mistake I Made In My Lifewas Allow Peter Sing On My by menstrualpad: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
who are you to dictate ones death ? lol

u are nothing but a pencil in the hands of my Father in heaven
u are an ant

he who placed the stars in the sky and know them by name will expose u

Don't go wimpy on me kid...suck it up and face squarely.... For He is a shield round about me... Next time you misbehave I will put fire in your garment!

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pictured With Nigeria’s Tallest Man And Tallest Model (photos) / Cute Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughter Isabella In A Dab Pose / Hilarious Conversation Bwt A Yoruba Sex Doll And A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.