Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Should I Go With The System Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Go With The System Update (2306 Views)

TECNO L9 System Update......amdroid 8.0? / Tecno Spark K9 Just Received New System Update / Tecno WX3P System Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go With The System Update by johnyace(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Techno just sent me this on my techno WX3 .

Should I go on with the update,
Hope it won't cause any problems to my phone cuz I read about someones complaint on the other thread about the update of there WX3 pro.

And I don't have time for calcare palaver.

Re: Should I Go With The System Update by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
johnyace:

Hope it won't cause any problems to my phone cuz I read about someones complaint on the other thread about the update of there WX3 pro.

Hi @johnyace Updates are meant to stabilize and enhance the performance of your device, by modifying the phones configuration. Please go ahead with it.
Re: Should I Go With The System Update by emeraldknytt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
johnyace:

You have absolutely nothing to lose, the update rolled out on the Wx3pro did a marvelous job with battery optimization and memory analysis bug was fixed however, there are a few things left unattended to such as; SD card eject bug (which plagues the phone till this moment), RAM optimization is stupidly poor (phone clears/kills app(s) while having more than 400mb available ram storage), the MTK6580's speed is incomparable to what the W4 offers despite being driven by the same processor type (Could be the Android N/1GB ram sturv). I will advise you to download and install the update as it will offer greater optimization and stability, you might be lucky to get extra features like data meter or T-point or both. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Free 36GB And #1500airtime For #airtel Smartdeal / MTN Increase The Prices Of SME Data Share / New Method On How I Activated MTN Double Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.