Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Can I Automatically Improve My Alexa Rank? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Automatically Improve My Alexa Rank? (390 Views)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly / About Alexa Rank Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Automatically Improve My Alexa Rank? by RealNaijaQuin: 1:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Hack to increase Alexa rank
Automatically increase your Alexa rank

Many bloggers [like me too] are looking for ways to dramatically reduce our Alexa ranks, and move from at least 14,000,000 to 900,000. Well, it's not magic. This blog is less than two months old, but it has an Alexa rank of 3,618,706 as at the time of writing this post. It wasn't built unconsciously and it's not actually the best.
I have a friend whose site reduced to 800,000 Alexa in less than three month of launching it. Two weeks ago, my own site was 12,000,000. I checked it and took the challenge of building it up, now it has greatly reduced, and I still have the target of taking it to less than 1,000,000.

So before I start, what is Alexa ranking?
According to Alexa Blog:

Your Alexa Rank is an estimate of how popular your site is relative to all other sites.
The rankings are uploaded on a daily basis, and researches show that if your site is greater that a million Alexa, they are updated less often.
Alexa works by a tool bar, you install it to your Google Chrome browser and can use it to check the Alexa rank of any site automatically. If you do not have one already, you can install it now by clicking here.

How To Automatically Improve Alexa Rank

Please see full post with links here, can't complete it here because of the links and Java Scripts >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/10/blogging-how-you-can-dramatically.html
Re: How Can I Automatically Improve My Alexa Rank? by mcqwerty(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
You're looking at the wrong metric. You need to take off your sight off Alexa global ranking and focus on local rankings. That's what you should bother about.

Cheers,
Mcqwerty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An SEO Guide For Multi-regional And Multilingual Sites / Join The Content Marketing Contest Of Income Tutors Bootcamp / Just Post An Article And Earn Money Now. A Detailed Review Of Bubblews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.