Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is Glo A Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Glo A Scam? (1517 Views)

Is Glo shutting down? / Is Glo still the Grand Master Of Data / Is Glo Back With Their Senses Or Just Another Computer Glitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo A Scam? by ican2020: 2:20am On Oct 04, 2017
I am forced to asked the above question because I am tired of Glo’s wicked and uncustomary treatment all these years.
Last week, I got a call from Glo’s representative on my main Glo line begging me to remain with Glo because I stop recharging the line months back, as a payback for Glo’s wickedness and I told the Glo’s care agent all the injustices that Glo has done to me and she begged me to forgive Glo and that I should let Glo’s customer service know whenever it occurs again.

The crust of the whole issue is that whenever I subscribe to Glo’s data plan, immediately after 7 days of recharging, Glo will switched off my network signal for 2 weeks and returned the network signal a week to the data’s expiration, thereby defeating the main purpose for the recharge.
Glo did this same thing to me 3 months ago and now that the network signal is gone, Glo in their usual satanic manner, may not return the network until a week to expiration.

Glo, my number is 07051948365 and I just recharged on September 28, 2017, just 7 days ago.
Give me my network signal now, I beg you in the name of God and after that I will no longer bother to use your service because I am tired of the headache that I have to pass through each time you deny me the opportunity to use the service that I already paid for.

Please, give my line 07051948365 network signal now.

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Go to NCC office.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by ahnie: 2:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Glo z a messed up network.i hav resolved not to recharge again.but I don't think am ever gonna repay their #200 that I lend from them.am in my house,let Glo people coman beat me.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by GrandMufti: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2017
I'm not understanding. What device did you insert the sim? A mobile phone or modem?
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by hola106(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2017
GLO s going down day by day with dere policy
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by ipobarecriminals: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2017
angry cool angry i nor longer recharge my glo again..One wonderthe evil spirit that use ur credit on ur behalf. I have abandoned the useless thing fast fast.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by ipobarecriminals: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2017
fuckerstard:
Go to NCC office.
wic useless NCC office?
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by jimiabdul: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
it is very hard to believe that your network just routinely shuts off after 7 days of recharge. check your phone for settings, this would have been a general problem if it were in fact from Glo.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Folasho99: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2017
like you said. their customer care said you should let them know whenever it happens again, why not do that instead of coming to lay accusations here. just a friendly advice smiley
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by toyosilawal12: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2017
what data bundle is that? hope you arent using a mobile data plan on a modem? if that is the case, that could very well be your problem.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by koladeajumobi1: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2017
i totally agree with @toyosilawal12
put that sim in a phone and i bet you'll see your network
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
ican2020:
I am forced to asked the above question because I am tired of Glo’s wicked and uncustomary treatment all these years.
Last week, I got a call from Glo’s representative on my main Glo line begging me to remain with Glo because I stop recharging the line months back, as a payback for Glo’s wickedness and I told the Glo’s care agent all the injustices that Glo has done to me and she begged me to forgive Glo and that I should let Glo’s customer service know whenever it occurs again.

The crust of the whole issue is that whenever I subscribe to Glo’s data plan, immediately after 7 days of recharging, Glo will switched off my network signal for 2 weeks and returned the network signal a week to the data’s expiration, thereby defeating the main purpose for the recharge.
Glo did this same thing to me 3 months ago and now that the network signal is gone, Glo in their usual satanic manner, may not return the network until a week to expiration.

Glo, my number is 07051948365 and I just recharged on September 28, 2017, just 7 days ago.
Give me my network signal now, I beg you in the name of God and after that I will no longer bother to use your service because I am tired of the headache that I have to pass through each time you deny me the opportunity to use the service that I already paid for.

This isn't glo it network I once had same issue but now it is better! Modern software may not support service

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
ahnie:
Glo z a messed up network.i hav resolved not to recharge again.but I don't think am ever gonna repay their #200 that I lend from them.am in my house,let Glo people coman beat me.
Don't give yourself good reasons to steal... Pay back what you owe

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
hola106:
GLO s going down day by day with dere policy
This is so barbaric... What a statement
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Go to NCC office.
To report a technical issue probably caused by his gadget! Really?
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Hisroyaldopenez: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
GLO is really trying. I just feel most of us complain based on what we hear from others. Some of these things are not true. There really doing well. Let's encourage our Nigerian brand.

2 Likes

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Princeanon: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
ican2020:

I use Glo and I have never seen this or had such issues before. You should try reaching a glo office to get it checked out. This thread on nairaland wont solve anything

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Jahmalusen15: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol � Funny!! I've used Glo all my Life and I'm just seeing such . Network that's been awesome & working perfect . Unlike your 419 mobile

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by headmasta: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is not a glo issue at all. The headline for your thread was not necessary at all. I think this thing is becoming apparent that most of y'all just wake up and think of ways to be relevant, you therefore, drag glo in your mess. Check your modem oga and stop creating irrelevant thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by BustScam: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Glo has never given me this issue since i've been a costumer. They have been loyal to mans. They are just following you and your phone from your village.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by Elkros: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
ican2020:

Aunty/Uncle, you can't be sounding this angry and ignorant at the same time for a problem clearly caused by your mobile device. Take your phone to a phone repairer and get tha faults fixed. Glo can't possibly target only you and decide not to give you network.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by steevane: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Uncle, check your modem or take it to a repairer instead of creating unnecessary alarm. It's unrealistic of you to blame the network provider. Take your modem for checkup

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by ipissvodka: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is not even Glo’s problem but you’re quick to mention Glo smh.
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by mankind80(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
ican2020:

Using a Glo sim in an MTN modem and you think MTN is foolish enough to allow Glo network on it... Please get yourself a Glo Modem and free yourself from your mess

1 Like

Re: Is Glo A Scam? by GrandMufti: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
mankind80:

Using a Glo sim in an MTN modem and you think MTN is foolish enough to allow Glo network on it... Please get yourself a Glo Modem and free yourself from your mess

The only sensible comment here
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by bravesoul247(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Get a glo modem na or use your phone's hotpot
Re: Is Glo A Scam? by uchekuse: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Go and get a Glo modem Oga. Glo network is very good here.

(1) (Reply)

Please how can i uninstall this notification app / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x For Sale / Iphone 5S Showing Red Light And Failing To Come On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.