Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. (3011 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by kabsedokenneth(m): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2017
NB: Android phones are the first smartphone to have an application which allows the transfer of large files eg 1GB video in minutes.

From time of invention of the Android smartphone, everyone who intercepted the new inventory was very unique compared to other counter mobile phones which existed in those days. Most applications were manufactured to suit the exceeding needs of the users of the newly invented mobile phone type but as the need arised, they are being solved one by one but still the biggest of all the issues android users experienced was still lingering, which is how to transfer large files, applications, photos, medias (videos and songs). It is normally a no go area using Bluetooth to transfer large files or movies of up to 1GB space but subsequently a solution was invented to solve the issue of large file transfer for android phone users.

An Android app known as the FLASH SHARE was invented to solve the issue of large file transfer and sure thing it did.

Read on: List of apps Runs girls lock with app lock on Their Mobile Phones

The conformance of the app with android phones solved the problem of file transfer that everyone was having issues with and even extended past the length of what the primary motive for its inventory was and it started solving some certain problems people have using their phones. The basic reason why the Flash share application was invented was to allow the transfer of files (large files) which includes high end videos, dense applications eg BBM (blackberry messenger), whatsapp, Facebook application and games.

Today, the flash share application serves more purposes than what it was actually invented to do. Owing that Nigerians are not always used with Wi-Fi data, they tend to leave online downloading to the better subscribers and focus more on trying to use the FLASH SHARE application to collect needed application from the ones who have it in their android phones. Also considering the fact that Nigerians are too good with converting the purpose of some inventories to suit their own needs, the flash share application was used by Nigerians to achieve several ends meets which are discussed below:

Read On: How to use Three Whatsapp Accounts in A single Phone

Saving money for the average android users.

Many android users fall to the category of little susbscribers who only buy data of less cost and as such they never download any application with their own mobile phones but solely depend on other android users to share with them using the FLASH SHARE application. Sometimes upon the expiration of some of their android application softwares eg whatsapp, they still go out to find whom to collect the said expired application and here this application Flash share comes into play.

Transfer of large filesImage result for photo of flash share app
Some files are above the transfer limit of Bluetooth and so cannot be set or received using the Bluetooth. Files of sizes ranging from 20MB to 1GB find it hard being transfered using Bluetooth but the flash share application makes it to be easily sent in 1 minute minimum and 5 minutes maximum. In the transfer of large files, flash share plays a vital role as well.

Reduce download stress, proximity sharing and increases fastness in sharingImage result for photo of flash share app
Using the flash share is so exhilarating that android phone users can.....

Read On; http://blogincomes.com/see-flash-share-best-android-phone-app-nigeria/
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by kabsedokenneth(m): 3:32am On Oct 04, 2017
logo

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Lies.

I can't remember when I last used it.
It's for those Android users looking for cheap apps up and down.
Just get it online.
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Xendee is better off

1 Like

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by hyuga(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2017
though not as fast as flashsare, the stunt has been pulls by n95 using a networking kind of stunt to move huge files wirelessly via wifi. I have forgotten the name of the app. then on android, es file explorer has that before flashshare. just correcting u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by gogeekish(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2017
hyuga:
though not as fast as flashsare, the stunt has been pulls by n95 using a networking kind of stunt to move huge files wirelessly via wifi. I have forgotten the name of the app. then on android, es file explorer has that before flashshare. just correcting u
Bro! Flashshare or xender doesn't have speed advantages. Speed in file transfer depends on factors like WiFi strength, background processes and Read/Write speed of both device storage unit.

I mean, flashsare, xender or Es file explorer always have same speed if those limiting factors are not effective.

1 Like

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by toocoded: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Xendee is better off
U mean Xender? If yes, you're right grin
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by hyuga(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
gogeekish:
Bro! Flashshare or xender doesn't have speed advantages. Speed in file transfer depends on factors like WiFi strength, background processes and Read/Write speed of both device storage unit.

I mean, flashsare, xender or Es file explorer always have same speed if those limiting factors are not effective.
chief, I know software depends on the power of the hardware and those factors are key. flashshare used to exaggerate their speed till they became xender if u remember where u will see 8MBpS as transfer rate and wonder why APK of 200MB is not in in less than 1min. the thread is why flashshare is the best that's why I am just pointing out the es had it first and it's fluid compared to flashshare
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by Mustiboy(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
it's flash share that became xender. same developers, just the name was changed and interface too

1 Like

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by lastbaff(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Ever since I started using Xender, I've not returned to Flash share.

Guys, check this out:
Cheap Android phones in Nigeria
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by encryptjay(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Xender is the real deal. They've gone far in updates.
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
toocoded:

U mean Xender? If yes, you're right grin
Hahaaaaaa
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by kabsedokenneth(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
it's flash share that became xender. same developers, just the name was changed and interface too

Thanks for reminding them
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
This is funny
Even my Tecno Spark came with Xender
People no longer make use of Flash share.
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
This is funny
Even my Tecno Spark came with Xender
People no longer make use of Flash share.

Well it ws the flash share that was transformed to xender. also it was gionee that invented the xender
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by keassy: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017
young man the original name is xender b4 you explain nosense, tecno rename their xender to flash share while geonee rename their own to geonee xender thats why you cant find any of those in play store exept xender b4 you explain heaven and earth

1 Like

Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by pators(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2017
try SHARE IT. thank me later
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by kennysam91: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Lies.

I can't remember when I last used it.
It's for those Android users looking for cheap apps up and down.
Just get it online.
pls where can I get screen and touch for Samsung J700
Re: See Why Flash Share Is The Best Android Phone App In Nigeria. by saxby(f): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
True flash share might have been the first sharing app after Bluetooth but I don't think it's the best. I feel xender is way better.

(1) (Reply)

How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com / Leagoo S9: The “first Ever Android Iphone X” / Motorola Droid Turbo 2....for Cheap @ 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.