Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

INTERESTING "Estate Management" Project Topics And Materials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / INTERESTING "Estate Management" Project Topics And Materials (508 Views)

'office Technology Management' Project Topics And Materials. / Human Resource Management Project Topics And Materials. / Human Resource Management Project Topics And Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERESTING "Estate Management" Project Topics And Materials by Researchclue: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
INTERESTING "Estate Management" Project Topics and Materials
ANALYSIS OF MAINTENANCE CULTURE EMPLOYED IN PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA
http://nairaproject.com/projects/1304.html

1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Maintenance culture development in Nigeria can be achieved through the implementation of the leadership factors that should be done by someone who was called leaders toward culture maintenance practices among all his followers. Maintenance tasks will not be regarded as a burden, but as a good practice that should be implemented for the next stake. This is where the need of the leadership qualities in a leader by showing a serious commitment to the work done by providing a work plan that can be easily understood and followed by everyone. However, this study analyses the maintenance culture employed in public infrastructure in Nigeria.
.....READ MORE HERE....http://nairaproject.com/projects/1304.html

(1) (Reply)

. / How Many Years Will I Serve In The Military Before I Will Be Promoted / Lalastica Pls Help Me Thank This Wonderful Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.