Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria (2549 Views)

Why Should You Look For Options In UAE? / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by Spazwik: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2017
In this modern age, it is all about investing money to meet financial goals such as children’s education, building/buying a house, marriage, foreign trips etc. However, to invest in something big, you need to ensure that you know all there is to know.

The tricks to investing right include:

Starting early: Start investing as early in life as possible for the magic of compounding to work.
Investing regularly: If you invest the same amount every month or at regular intervals, you will average out the purchase cost.
Tracking your investments: Discard the non-performers and keep the good performers.
Having realistic expectations: Trading can be somewhat risky but can also be rewarding. So your expectations on RoI (Return on Investment) should be realistic.
Here are five ideal investments that can be done for long-term to grow your money on a compounded basis.

1. Mutual Funds
2. Stock market
3. Bonds
4. Real Estate
5. Gold

more at http://www.dailydigest.ng/5-best-investment-options-nigeria/
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by josh123(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Spazwik:
In this modern age, it is all about investing money to meet financial goals such as children’s education, building/buying a house, marriage, foreign trips etc. However, to invest in something big, you need to ensure that you know all there is to know.

The tricks to investing right include:

Starting early: Start investing as early in life as possible for the magic of compounding to work.
Investing regularly: If you invest the same amount every month or at regular intervals, you will average out the purchase cost.
Tracking your investments: Discard the non-performers and keep the good performers.
Having realistic expectations: Trading can be somewhat risky but can also be rewarding. So your expectations on RoI (Return on Investment) should be realistic.
Here are five ideal investments that can be done for long-term to grow your money on a compounded basis.

1. Mutual Funds
2. Stock market
3. Bonds
4. Real Estate
5. Gold

more at http://www.dailydigest.ng/5-best-investment-options-nigeria/
please can u enlighten me on gold investment
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by Spazwik: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Have you read the post and you didn't get it?
josh123:
please can u enlighten me on gold investment
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by josh123(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Spazwik:
Have you read the post and you didn't get it?
i did,i just want to know the steps on how to invest in gold
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by Spazwik: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Its just like what people did with dollars when it was rising, they buy an amount of dollar and resell to profit, in this case you are buying karats of gold from a trusted supplier. Then you resell at a favorite time and price. Is this what you wanted to know ?

josh123:
i did, i just want to know the steps on how to invest in gold
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by josh123(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Spazwik:
Its just like what people did with dollars when it was rising, they buy an amount of dollar and resell to profit, in this case you are buying karats of gold from a trusted supplier. Then you resell at a favorite time and price. Is this what you wanted to know ?

yeah, thanks
Re: 5 Best Investment Options In Nigeria by Bitcoiin: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Blueberries: Anti Aging And Super Nutrition Products Now In Nigeria / Hot Business You Can Do In 2015 / Sell Your Locally Made Products To The World On Dealafriq.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.