Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yet Another Corps Member Dies!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yet Another Corps Member Dies!!! (593 Views)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Corps Member Dies!!! by Toniblaq(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
A corps member serving in Oshogbo, Osun state has just passed on after struggling with a complicated stomach ulcer.
The corp member by name Pagah has been hospitalized since yesterday and it was reported that he had internal bleeding which was caused by ulcer. Despite all the attempt by the doctors to save him, Pagah finally passed on by 1:00pm this afternoon. Its really a sad one but we pray that his soul rest in peace. Amen.
NOW THIS IS A SERIOUS ONE.
How many more corps members do we still have to cry for?
How many more young blood is yet to visit mother earth during service?
This is really getting out of hand.
in a space of two (2) months we have recorded about 6 deaths of corps members- Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Osun and others.
I pray God in his mercy will continue to protect and shild the rest of us core members Amen.
I want to use this medium to urge all Nigerians to pray for all corps members and also encourage the corps members not to hesitate in their prayers. Also, i also want to plead with everyone not to hesitate to see a doctor if he/she suspects any sign of ailment no matter how little or how irrelevant it may seem.
With tears in our eyes, all the corps members are saying RIP Pagah.
Re: Yet Another Corps Member Dies!!! by Enouwem(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rip

I'm so angry with the way things are going on in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This NYSC Corp Member Try Analysis / Corps Member Carries Out Personal CDS Project: Trains Over 150 Young Students... / Strictly For Otondos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.