Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) (1167 Views)

Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by chrisnwoke1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
https://facebook.com/ApostleChristianNwoke/

*DON'T DIE WITHOUT JESUS*

Mr Jordan was a good and benevolent man who lived a very colorful and hospitable life whilst he was on earth.
He had all earthly goods including estates, hospitals, companies and several oil blocs in the middle East; but one day he took Ill of a serious ailment and was rushed to the hospital.
On his hospital bed, it was evident that Jordan will die, thus he called on his entire household and friends and declared his will to them, but 70% of his wealth was to be given to orphans and the poor as he requested.
He further called on all persons who had offended him unjustly and forgave them their wrongs and their debts, thus Mr Jordan died and journeyed into eternity.
Standing before God, _...THE BOOKS (of works) WERE OPENED..._ (Rev20:12A) by the Angels for him and he found his name, so he greatly rejoiced with shouts of gladness, because he had served humanity very charitably and selflessly even at his death.
But then, _...ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS *"THE BOOK OF LIFE*"..._(Rev20:12B).
But Mr Jordan's name was no where to be found in this second book which was most important in priority.
The Angel before Jordan said to him, "Jordan, why did you labour so hard on earth in all good works and benevolence, but failed to have your name written in the Lamb's book of life?"
Jordan was utterly speechless as he stood trembling before the eternal presence of God.
Jordan quickly asked the Angel saying, "Please Sir, what can I do to have my name written in that so great book?" But the Angel replied: "It is written: _...Without the shedding of blood is no remission (forgiveness) of sins_. Hebrews 9:22. Without receiving the so great salvation offered by Jesus Christ on earth, there is no other way out. No other way, not morality, not Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Freethinking, human goodness or even religious philosophies.
*Jesus Christ alone is the way to eternal peace and heaven (John 14:6).*
Jordan wept profusely and before he could say "Lord have mer..." A strong wind (Prov 1:27-28) had blown him away into eternal flames�.
Thus was the end of Jordan.
Ahhh! Good Jordan had died without Jesus.

Please my dear reader,
*DON'T DIE WITHOUT JESUS*

_"Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us."_
2 Corinthians 1:10.

#Share if you care#

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
+2347032469360
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by obinna58(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fatality
God is warming up to send 70% of world population to eternal fire
You must be one hell of a lucky dude and I'm sure you got this direct from God grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
THE WORLD MUST UNDERSTAND THIS: GOD WILL JUDGE ALL MAN BY CHRIST JESUS, BOTH RICH AND POOR, BLACK AND WHITE, YOUNG AND OLD...YOU CAN NOT BUY OR HELP YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD...OUR STANDARD OF JUDGEMENT IS JESUS AND HIM ALONE...HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by obinna58(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE WORLD MUST UNDERSTAND THIS: GOD WILL JUDGE ALL MAN BY CHRIST JESUS, BOTH RICH AND POOR, BLACK AND WHITE, YOUNG AND OLD...YOU CAN NOT BUY OR HELP YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD...OUR STANDARD OF JUDGEMENT IS JESUS AND HIM ALONE...HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Amberon11: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jesus is Lord tongue
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
obinna58:

Keep deceiving yourself
I AM NOT DECEIVING MYSELF BUT STATING THE TRUTH...IF GOD ACCEPTS YOU INTO HIS KINGDOM BECAUSE YOU GAVE YOUR ESTATE TO THE POOR, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE MEANS TO GIVE...WILL GOD CAST THEM AWAY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by obinna58(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I AM NOT DECEIVING MYSELF BUT STATING THE TRUTH...IF GOD ACCEPTS YOU INTO HIS KINGDOM BECAUSE YOU GAVE YOUR ESTATE TO THE POOR, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE MEANS TO GIVE...WILL GOD CAST THEM AWAY?
Wallowing in delusion
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
obinna58:

Wallowing in delusion
OK SIR, I HAVE HEARD...I LOVE THIS MY DELUSION STATE OF BEING SO MUCH.
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by hopefulLandlord: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
OPs story shows what's wrong with religion especially the abrahamic one

a religion that would send perfectly good people to hell just because they never heard of the "faith" or did not believe the same things.
And then give christian murderers and worse a loophole to escape to heaven if they repent. Classy.

Jeffrey Dahmer was baptized in prison, repented, and accepted jeebus as his savior. If there really was a heaven, he'd be sitting right there on the right hand of gawd!

Jeffrey Dahmer: The notorious serial kidnapper/torturer/rapist/murderer/cannibal announced that he'd been "saved" and told reporters just how excited he was about the prospect of spending eternity in bliss. Just for thinking *special* thoughts, apparently, but isn't that supposedly the "Good News" of Christianity?? Shortly thereafter, he was murdered in prison

Dahmer is now in "heaven" while Mr Jordan is in hell just because he didn't believe a Jew died for his misdemeanors
even though he lived the best possible life he could and tried to leave the world a better place

like I've always said, There's no reason to be an adherent of the Abrahamic religion IMO.

An unsubstantiated, invisible, all knowing, all powerful, supernatural creator judge, that refuses to reveal itself, leaves no evidence, and is petty enough to eternally punish those that were unconvinced ... is a pretty outrageous claim.

I'm going to need more than some old books that can best summed as "trust me" to buy into that claim. Why would you believe such a thing is a better question than why wouldn't you. Especially considering there's no shortage of old books, all with different stories, that all rely on "trust me" as their basis.

But whatever, each to their own I suppose.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by OtemAtum: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2017
DON'T DIE WITHOUT JESUS? cheesy grin
Don't die in ignorance
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Holyede: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2018
obinna58:

Keep deceiving yourself
i fail to get it when followers of the
Lord of Flies waste space in this section. exactly like their vile father, they are insufferably crude and think they can reason out superior spiritual issues way beyond their funny grasp (amusing)
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by dalaman: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Holyede:
Lord of Flies waste space in this section. exactly like their vile father, they are insufferably crude and think they can reason out superior spiritual issues way beyond their funny grasp (amusing)

Superior spiritual issues or superior delusional issues?
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by dalaman: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You are a liar! God will judge all men by Mohammed and the tenets of Islam.
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by tintingz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
From the OP story it seems the Jewish God is more concern about people believing in him than people showing kindness and charity to the needy.
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Jesus is Lord tongue

Lord of imaginary super heros...
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by sonmvayina(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
OtemAtum:
DON'T DIE WITHOUT JESUS? cheesy grin
Don't die in ignorance

Jesus was created to deceive you and make mockery of God... Jesus is an insult against the Creator of the universe, and you worshipping him makes you an enemy of God...
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by obinna58(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Holyede:
can easily be reasoned out if you think with your brain and not with your heart, religion is evil can't you just see that undecided
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Amberon11: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
I understand your frustration but after all is said and done Jesus is still Lord..
sonmvayina:

Lord of imaginary super heros...

1 Like

Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Holyede: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
dalaman:

Superior spiritual issues or superior delusional issues?
you have just wasted an opportunity to zip up your loud mouth (deluded poor African)
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by dalaman: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Holyede:
you have just wasted an opportunity to zip up your loud mouth (deluded poor African)

Shut up!
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Holyede: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up!
demon possessed
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by Holyede: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up!
demon possessed, need help?
Re: Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) by dalaman: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Holyede:
demon
possessed, need help?

You mean you are a demon abi?

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions For CATHOLICS / This Is Why The Book Of Enoch Was Removed From The Scriptures / Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.