Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV (1212 Views)

Dealers N684m Trapped In TSTV, Firm Plans Comeback / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? / Invest In Tstv Dealership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Any website that could be helpful is welcome also feel free to shoot me a mail if you can help me...Thanks.

PS: TSTV is that new Satellite subscription yeah?
Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by SuperSuave(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm just wondering where being american comes into play

4 Likes

Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm just wondering where being american comes into play

Obviously I don't Know the Nigerian Stock market not to also mention manipulating currencies, If you couldn't deduce why I included it there then clearly you are not intelligent enough to conduct business with.

3 Likes

Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by SuperSuave(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Vanquay:

Obviously I don't Know the Nigerian Stock market not to also mention manipulating currencies, If you couldn't deduce why I included it there then clearly you are not intelligent enough to conduct business with.
If you were as intelligent as you think you are you would know that the tstv brand have a website and social media accounts (which you can get with on google) through which you can contact them but you instead chose to run to NL like a rat just for some silly attentions. ode!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by SuperSuave(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Vanquay:

What makes you think I didn't already do that or planned too.... Did your prepubescent brain stop to think I might be looking for a partner more versed in the Nigerian market...Small boy go to bed or something, it's obvious you still live off Papas Money...You are not contributing to the topic, so you can kindly Fvck off.
The only reason I'm letting you off the hook is because I do not want to risk a ban, I just came back from one and won't let your fuddled self take me back. Knock yourself out you unintelligent prick. sho lo stupid ni
Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by rushman003: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Vanquay:
Any website that could be helpful is welcome also feel free to shoot me a mail if you can help me...Thanks.

PS: TSTV is that new Satellite subscription yeah?

I'm interested in the dealership too. What's your view hit me up on WhatsApp 07039090014
Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by agarawu23(m): 4:38am On Oct 05, 2017
rushman003:

I'm interested in the dealership too. What's your view hit me up on WhatsApp 07039090014
stop wasting ur time, the op is a troll grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Lets assume i wanted to help the op, i wont, you need information from people(someone) and your acting like you have no respect both for your self and other.

too bad, i wonder what Nairaland has turn Nigerians to.
Re: I Am American...how Do I Invest In TSTV by Pixeldesign: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
imagrg:
Look before you leap is my advice to everyone here ooo. Both the self styled American and this one I'm quoting up here, could be complete fraud. BEWARE!!!
And you be careful how you launch out to give judgment without any facts or whatever. I am a verified website designer with a lot of clients on Nairaland, horribly bitter people like you are only good at hasty generalising and ruining people's reputations. I don't know this "American guy". He is not asking me for money, he is just asking about an info and I offered him help and you, without any foresight of any sort just pump in here to dish out judgements.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Body Language: How To Read Others' Thoughts By Their Gestures / What Happened To Linda Ikeje?? / Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With Dropshipping Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.